My WDW trip isn't complete until I eat...

Can't pick just one......oooh the agony!
  • A Mickey ice cream bar
  • Mickey waffles
  • Dole Whip
  • Pina Colada from Ohana bar
  • Pastries from France
Okay, I'll stop now........

I can't say I do these every trip but I try to. Some are no longer available and sometimes I find new things instead but:

Cobb Salad - HBD
Butterfinger Cupcake - Starring Rolls (what will I do now?):sad2:
Cobbler (of any flavor) - CHH or WL
A yummy seafood dish (halibut, snapper, grouper or perch at Jiko, Narcoosee's or FF). What can I say? I love me some fish but not salmon. :crazy2:
A yummy Filet Mignon at YS or FF (don't even eat red meat at home only in WDW or at Capital Grill)
Jalapeno Cheese pretzel (used to but alas no more)
Punch Line Punch - JSC (a new discovery but has to be with the spiced rim)
Pork Belly (another new discovery and again don't eat this at home only at WDW and it is amazing at FF!)
Spicy Watermelon Margarita (NEW and anywhere)
Bangers and Mash at R&C (the BEST bangers and it's tradition!)
A brat with chips in Germany (EPCOT)
Conjurita (NEW) at AbracadaBAR
Captain's Mai Tai (anywhere)
Too bad they don't have those cinnamon glazed pecans and almonds year round or those would also be on my list. :love:

I know it's a lot but now I have to try to do most of the above EVERY trip and we do long trips! As you can see not a lot of sweet treats. For the most part I try to stay away from them as long as I have my occasional chocolate item and of course my cobbler.

Last edited:
["disneydreamer"]I can't say I do these every trip but I try to. Some are no longer available and sometimes I find new things instead but:

A yummy seafood dish (halibut, snapper, grouper or perch at Jiko, Narcoosee's or FF). What can I say? I love me some fish but not salmon.

I love my fish too, including salmon and the sushi in Epcot.

A yummy Filet Mignon at YS.
Ooh, on my wishlist !

-for me, my Irish Grandma can't be beat

-frosty yummy

Me & My Husband:
Turkey Leg @ MK (Frontierland)
Cinnamon Almonds @ MK (Adventureland)
Pastries @ Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie (EP France)
Ice Cream @L'Artisan des Glaces (EP France)
Signature Filet @ Le Cellier (EP Canada)
Moscato or Prosecco @ La Bottega Italiana (EP Italy)

My son can't go without Disney popcorn

Oh! How could I forget a Mickey rice krispie treat, especially dipped in chocolate!

School bread and Dole Whips (which I actually have only ever gotten at Pineapple Lanai).

Got back a couple weeks ago and I've added these to my must-do-again list!

Banana Bread Bread Pudding @ Tusker House - OMG.. I've got to try to recreate this at home. Soooo good.

Salmon @ Boma - I don't even like salmon that much but I loved this. It was nut-crusted and had maybe a honey/curry glaze?

Seafood Gumbo @ Boma - It was their special that night. Hands down, amazing.

My husband loved the Kenyan coffee tarts at Boma and said it was his favorite thing on the whole trip.

A Dole Whip float.

A chocolate-dipped Mickey Rice Krispy Treat.

A drink at Trader Sam's.

Zebra Domes!

And I *loved* the cupcakes at Starring Rolls (OMG that red velvet). So disappointed that it's gone now.

Turkey leg at MK
Mickey Rice Krispy Treat dipped in chocolate
Candy apple from Main Street Confectionery
Ice cream cookie sandwich MK
Popcorn from Storybook Circus
Dole Whip

["disneydreamer"]I can't say I do these every trip but I try to. Some are no longer available and sometimes I find new things instead but:

A yummy seafood dish (halibut, snapper, grouper or perch at Jiko, Narcoosee's or FF). What can I say? I love me some fish but not salmon.

I love my fish too, including salmon and the sushi in Epcot.

A yummy Filet Mignon at YS.
Ooh, on my wishlist !

-for me, my Irish Grandma can't be beat

-frosty yummy

Yes the filet at YS is yummy! I had a very hard time removing that restaurant from my list this year. My husband is not a steak eater and there weren't many options for him looking at the current menu but of course, that could change and I may consider adding it again.:scratchin

I bet they are really good coming from your Irish Grandma. My Irish Grandma unfortunately couldn't boil water! :scared: The things she could do with a can of tomato soup though.:eek: To this day, I refuse to eat tomato soup!

Those Mai Tai's are definitely yummy! Too yummy when you contemplate having 2!

A Walt Disney World-made blueberry muffin, and also a cupcake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter