My WDW trip isn't complete until I eat...

WDW, have to have a beer and pretzel in Germany. A walk around WS without it wouldn't be right. ;)

At DLR, churro. The worlds churros don't do it for me. Must be a DL churro!!!

We also must eat at Columbia Harbour House....not sure why, but it's what we do!

Another vote for CH, also with no great expectation other than it seems like a nice place where you can find a quiet nook and a quick seafood bite. I like the decor ... even if it can be considered dated in some respects.

My wife on the other hand has to have her BOG. Which is my angst every trip trying to get the ADRs. But it makes her happy.

I can't say I do these every trip but I try to. Some are no longer available and sometimes I find new things instead but:

Cobb Salad - HBD
Butterfinger Cupcake - Starring Rolls (what will I do now?):sad2:
Cobbler (of any flavor) - CHH or WL
A yummy seafood dish (halibut, snapper, grouper or perch at Jiko, Narcoosee's or FF). What can I say? I love me some fish but not salmon. :crazy2:
A yummy Filet Mignon at YS or FF (don't even eat red meat at home only in WDW or at Capital Grill)
Jalapeno Cheese pretzel (used to but alas no more)
Punch Line Punch - JSC (a new discovery but has to be with the spiced rim)
Pork Belly (another new discovery and again don't eat this at home only at WDW and it is amazing at FF!)
Spicy Watermelon Margarita (NEW and anywhere)
Bangers and Mash at R&C (the BEST bangers and it's tradition!)
A brat with chips in Germany (EPCOT)
Conjurita (NEW) at AbracadaBAR
Captain's Mai Tai (anywhere)
Too bad they don't have those cinnamon glazed pecans and almonds year round or those would also be on my list. :love:

I know it's a lot but now I have to try to do most of the above EVERY trip and we do long trips! As you can see not a lot of sweet treats. For the most part I try to stay away from them as long as I have my occasional chocolate item and of course my cobbler.

I heard that DHS's Starbucks location carries the butterfinger cupcake but under a different name, I want to say it's toffee something?

It's a little strange, but Yak and Yeti has been the most consistent meal for my family. I've eaten it the last 4 trips, and have it planned for our upcoming trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter