My, What an Interesting Carpet Bag~A Dec. 2013 TR!*Remember Me?!*PTR for May 2015 Link, pg 23!*

Woo hoo! We'll be there in September for F&WF, too! I cannot wait.

Great update! Don't consider that time waiting for TT a waste! It's hard for me to relax in Disney, but when I do, I always enjoy it and say I should just sit and take things in more often!

YAY for a new update :banana:
Your Epcot pictures turned out really well.
Another trip to Disney during F&W....so jealous, my family will have to wait atleast till 2015 till we can go back again.
Thanks for sharing :surfweb:

Thank you so much! :cool1:

I wasn't sure if we would be able to go this year, but luckily, it's working out! 2015 will be here before you know it! :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading! :goodvibes

So excited for you that you're planning a fall trip!!! I really wish we were going back this fall too because our last three trips have been so incredible. Hopefully our May weekend will help hold me over until fall 2015!

"Waited an hour for Soarin'. Don't care." :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Glad you got on your ride.

Lovely Epcot pictures!

Thank you!!! I'm so excited for you, getting to go in May! :dance3: I wanted to go in May SO bad this year, but it was either a short May trip or a long Fall trip...I'd rather be in Disney for a LONG time, so I chose the Fall!

Haha, yeah...I took some really strange notes on this trip. It was like I was trying to remind myself when I was aggravated.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Yay for a new ticker. And if I'm reading it right, we will miss you again! UGH!

I would NEVER be able to get Mark to wait an hour for Soarin' or any other ride. Nope...it just wouldn't happen.

It's nice to just not do anything and just take it all in and get pictures to remember it all by.

Ughh, really? What are your dates? I can't keep up with all these trips you have on the horizon! :rotfl:

Haha, yeah, Brandon wasn't thrilled about it, but when I threaten to do something alone, he just comes with me. It's weird, I figured he would jump at the chance to go to the World Showcase, have a beer and just sit for an hour or so while I ride Soarin' but he waited with me...and complained the whole time! :rotfl2:

I love not doing anything in Epcot. Really. I love to just be there and hang out and wander around. I think I could stay there all day and be perfectly happy doing nothing. :goodvibes

Yay for another trip! :cool1:

Nice that you had a chance to stop and just take Epcot in and snap some pictures.

Maybe if you lived in Florida, you'd be super motivated to get your work done quickly in order to go to Epcot and enjoy the sunset every day? :confused3

Yay!!

It was nice, just having time to relax and take pictures!

Haha, maybe! I really have to get going with this whole "moving to Florida" thing. I really want to live there!

Oh YAY new ticker!!!! And MY GOD September is crazy popular around here this year. So many DISers heading there and because of all that I now hope to be one of them. I gotta get on that. I need me some MNSSHP and in honour of your Epcot update, I need the Innoventions Music Loop that was missing on my December trip. I love Disney at Christmas... Hate not having the Innoventions Music Loop.

I have a question if you remember since I can't remember the last time I did Soarin' standby. Did the (roughly) 60 minute wait get you to the pre-show, or actually get you to the ride?

YAY!!! I know, I can't believe how many people are going in September...OMG are you going??? I thought I saw you mention that on your TR...I'm hoping they announce Free Dining soon, I'm getting SO anxious! :rotfl2:

Haha, are we the same person? I LOVE Disney at Christmas, it's my FAVORITE time to be there, but...I miss my Epcot music loop!!! :sad1: It's so strange walking into Epcot and NOT hearing Legacy.

Haha, I have no idea? Sometimes I time the wait times until you actually get on the rides and sometimes I forget...this was one of them. I do know it was a pretty long wait...and I don't really count the pre-show as waiting sooo to answer your question...I don't know!! :rotfl::rotfl2:

I actually did do Cape May on my solo trip last May/June. I ate at all TS restaurants for 10 days and never a qualm over it. In fact one table I was talking to paid for my entire meal at Narcoosee's!!

If we ever stay in the DHS area we will probably try and do Beaches & cream but until then its awkward to get there for lunch!

No worries on my PTR... its a lot of talk about food lol.

When is your September trip? We may be there at the VERY end. Still up in the air though.

Cool Pictures of Epcot! I won't wait an hour for Soarin' either! In fact I rarely go on it at WDW since I can ride it single rider line at DL and its the same ride in both places.

OMG see, I'm terrified to eat at the restaurants alone! I think I'd be ok at a buffet, but the actual ones where you are waited on, I'd be so nervous...it's honestly a HUGE reason I want to take a solo trip, to conquer a lot of my stupid fears that I have about being alone! Like, I'm an adult, I should be able to go to a restaurant alone! :rotfl2:

Yeah, you do have to kind of plan to go to B&C....maybe go there for dinner one night before you go to DHS or Epcot?

As of now, my trip is 9/20-9/29...I'm considering adding the 30th though...we'll see what happens with free dining! :thumbsup2

You can never have too many pictures of SE can you? ::yes::

I don't blame you for waiting an hour for Soarin' it's just necessary to get on it! The first time I rode it we waited over 45 minutes and it was so worth it!

Beautiful pictures of the sunset! We saw a gorgeous one when we were at MNSSHP last October.

Haha, no I don't think you can! :thumbsup2

It IS worth it! Such a great ride!

Thank you! I love the sunsets in FL, they're always so pretty!

Love all the pictures of epcot!! One can never take to many, there!!

Yay for new ticker!! ( though I already knew :) )

Sometimes it's awesome to just sit back and relax a bit :)

Thanks!

Yay!!! I'm SO excited!!1

It is, Epcot is a great park for that! :thumbsup2

To be honest I was perfectly happy about Starbucks being there too. While I do not LOVE them, I do enjoy it as a treat and I needed it because my hotel had horrific coffee. Especially since I got a gift card with my credit card Rewards and my Mom gave me one too.
Free Starbucks for the win!

I love Starbucks, I'm thrilled they are finally in the parks! Wow, free Starbucks is awesome! :cool1:

Congrats on the September trip.
I want to move to Florida too.
Standing around and taking it in is good once in a while.

Thank you!!

Ahh, I hope you get to move to FL! Maybe we'll be neighbors! :thumbsup2

It is, I just love to do nothing in Epcot! :cool1:

Yeah for the update and YEAH for the September trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add me to the list of people wanting to move to Florida..hopefully in 10 years...hopefully...

Yay! I'm so excited for my trip!!! :dance3:

Haha, yeah, me too, although I'd rather be there in a year, not 10. We'll see!

Congrats on your new ticker and the F&W trip behind it! I am sure you are going to have a blast.

Beautiful pictures for Epcot and kudos to you for waiting an entire hour for Soarin. :faint:

I am sure its hard for your mom to adjust to dialysis, It is extremely common for the Blood Pressure to drop during treatments and everyone feels weak and washed out afterwards. I hope she starts feeling stronger soon.

Thanks! I'm SO excited for Food and Wine, you have no idea! I was so deprived last year! :cool1:

Thank you! Haha, and thanks again! I really don't mind waiting for Soarin' because I just love the ride SO much!

It is hard, but I think she's getting a little better with it, thanks! :cool1: At first she could barely walk when she got out of there but now she's a little better! :thumbsup2

YAY for a September F&W trip!!! We love Sept at WDW - great time to go!!

And, what a gorgeous night at Epcot...those clouds are so cool! :thumbsup2

Thanks! Me too! I'm just worried about the heat, but I'll live! I'm going to prepare myself this summer!

It was a beautiful night in Epcot, I love it there! :cool1:

:cool1: for the new ticker! Fall is my absolute favorite time to be at Disney!!! :cloud9:

I'm so excited for another Fall trip! It seems like forever ago that I took my October trip and we did MNSSHP! I'm really looking forward to it! :thumbsup2

Whoo! Another Disney trip, that's always a great thing. I know it's no holiday season, but Alex and I actually enjoyed our Sept./Oct. trip when we went. It can be pretty nice in the parks. I'm sure you'll have an awesome trip, regardless. :thumbsup2

When it comes to your favorite attraction, 60 minutes is nothing. ::yes::

I enjoyed your Epcot pictures. I could just tell it was a perfect Disney evening.

I hate to say it, but yes, you do sort of get used to sunsets when you live in FL. :rotfl: Not when you're on the beach or at a park or somewhere else nice. But on days like today, when it's rainy and soggy out, it's not so perfect. :rotfl2:

Brandon and I went in September in 2008 and we loved it! We just haven't been back because I discovered the holiday season at Disney in 2009 and became obsessed. But I'm looking forward to low crowds and Food and Wine and MNSSHP! It will be nice to do something different for once! :thumbsup2

Thanks! It was a great Disney night, such perfect weather and the skies were so pretty!

Haha, oh man, that's depressing! I feel like I'd be obsessed with the sunsets in Florida, but maybe I'd be like "oh, how nice, another beautiful sunset, who cares" if I lived there! :rotfl2:

Thought I commented on this already. :confused3 Oh well! I'll do it (again?) now! :rotfl:
CONGRATS on the new ticker!! I'll be there in September too :goodvibes
I have waited an hour for Soarin' once, same thing as you, it's a favourite ride of mine and I need to go on it!
Gorgeous pictures around Epcot :lovestruc Love that park. I think it's great that you didn't feel the need to fill a spare few minutes with another attraction and just relaxed and observed instead. It IS beautiful Epcot, after all!

OMG that's right! I keep forgetting, you have a PTR going right? Did I join? I know I read some of it, but maybe I didn't sub? I'll have to fix that!

I'm glad you understand the need to go on Soarin', it's awesome! Totally worth the wait! :cool1:

Thank you! I love it too, I could spend hours there not doing anything! I feel like I did that a lot on this past trip, because it was so crowded, we didn't really have a choice! :rotfl2:

Did I know this? Did we check whether we are there the same dates?

Yes and yes! Or at least I think! Sept 20-27 are our dates. I believe we overlap by most of it, if I'm not mistaken!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Wow, wait, we're all overlapping? Fun! :thumbsup2

Woo hoo! We'll be there in September for F&WF, too! I cannot wait.

Great update! Don't consider that time waiting for TT a waste! It's hard for me to relax in Disney, but when I do, I always enjoy it and say I should just sit and take things in more often!

Yay! Wow, so many people are going this September!!! :dance3:

Thanks! I don't, I love just hanging out in Epcot and taking pictures, it's nice to relax! I'm planning to kind of take it easy on this upcoming trip, because it's nice and long and it will be a good chance to kind of do things at a leisurely pace for once! We haven't had a trip like that in a long time!

Dude, standing around in the middle of a park doing nothing but taking pictures is like, my favorite thing to do at Disney! I actually LIKE to not have anywhere to be! We spent so much time just sitting around when were there in October...it was fantastic! :rotfl2:

That peppermint cupcake looks insanely good! I mean, sparkly frosting?! :worship:

The boats over in the Epcot resort area DO take FOR-EVER! We ended up walking most of the time because waiting for the boat was such a waste of time. Definitely not the same as standing around doing nothing in the middle of a park! :rotfl2:

And yes, we've seen Frozen (we own it!) but I still have not seen Tangled. I'll work on resolving that! :thumbsup2

Mmmm.... that cupcake looks so good. I have never been to Boardwalk Bakery. It is always on my to do list but somehow I never find the time to get over there.

I can't believe you are going again in Sept. I thought you were going to do CA or something this year. I mentioned the trip to Brandon last time I saw him and he seemed just thrilled about it:p

Anyway, I am jealous. I have no trips until Nov 2015 and that is hanging on by a thin thread. The only reason John might agree is because he will be able to hang out with his brother and his dad will be going. Also golf carts. But even those factors might not have enough pull.:worried:

Dude, standing around in the middle of a park doing nothing but taking pictures is like, my favorite thing to do at Disney! I actually LIKE to not have anywhere to be! We spent so much time just sitting around when were there in October...it was fantastic! :rotfl2:

That peppermint cupcake looks insanely good! I mean, sparkly frosting?! :worship:

The boats over in the Epcot resort area DO take FOR-EVER! We ended up walking most of the time because waiting for the boat was such a waste of time. Definitely not the same as standing around doing nothing in the middle of a park! :rotfl2:

And yes, we've seen Frozen (we own it!) but I still have not seen Tangled. I'll work on resolving that! :thumbsup2

YES standing or sitting around in the parks is so much fun! I like not having anywhere to be either, I mean, I love my ADR's and everything, but sometimes it's nice to just do whatever!:cool1:

It WAS good! I'd love another one right now...

They do take forever. They're nice to sit and relax and look at the Epcot resorts, but when you have somewhere to be, walking is definitely the faster option!

Thank God! :worship: Frozen is the BEST! But you seriously need to watch Tangled...it's just as good as Frozen. :thumbsup2

Mmmm.... that cupcake looks so good. I have never been to Boardwalk Bakery. It is always on my to do list but somehow I never find the time to get over there.

I can't believe you are going again in Sept. I thought you were going to do CA or something this year. I mentioned the trip to Brandon last time I saw him and he seemed just thrilled about it:p

Anyway, I am jealous. I have no trips until Nov 2015 and that is hanging on by a thin thread. The only reason John might agree is because he will be able to hang out with his brother and his dad will be going. Also golf carts. But even those factors might not have even pull.:worried:

It was good...I think that was the 2nd time I've been to the bakery, and the first time I only went in and looked around. They have many more cupcakes there that I'd like to try.

I was going to go to Disneyland this year, but I want to go to the D23 Expo there next August and there's no way I could go 2 years in a row. :confused3 Brandon doesn't get excited for Disney until like, a week away from a trip. And he would never admit that he's excited to anyone, he's ridiculous. :rolleyes2

November 2015 will be a nice time to go, November is so much fun. And staying at the campground will be awesome because you can see all of the decorated campsites. John can just hang out at the campground all day with his family and you can go to the parks, he won't even remember he's in Disney because the campground is so awesome. :thumbsup2

My Pre-Illuminations Dance Party is Now a Hoedown?

Hi everyone! I'm almost caught up on everyone's TR's! There are still a few I have to catch up on, and I will, but I'm almost there! Yay! So I thought I should do another update today, and finish Day 3 of this trip and get moving with this TR so I can start a PTR for my September trip. I think. I'm still not sure, because I don't want to do day by day plans like I used to in TR's, so I'm not sure what the point of doing one will be, but we'll see!

Anyway, when we left off, I was killing some time before our Test Track FP's could be used taking pictures of the beautiful Epcot scenery and Florida sky!

Since I'm kind of obsessed with Disney Christmas trees, I of course found myself in front of the Epcot tree again, taking a million pictures of it and it's surroundings.

There was a couple there trying to take pictures of each other, so they asked if we would take one of them, which we gladly did, and then they said they would take one of us if we wanted. Brandon said no, but I quickly said yes, because we never get pictures together and I hate asking other people to do it, so since they were offering, why not?

Not the greatest picture, but I do like my bow! :cutie:

Anyway, somehow we moved on from the tree to the Fountain of Nations, I guess we had more time to kill than I originally thought, haha!

FINALLY it was time for Test Track!

I went on the new version a few times in February with my sister and niece, but this was Brandon's first time on since the refurb and I was anxious to see what he thought of it. He loved Test Track before so I wasn't sure how the new theme would go over with him!

I figured he would like the new design your car part, so I let him do all of (except the color, that's all me!) and THIS is what he came up with:

Really? This from a person obsessed with cars and racing...I figured he'd make something really cool and fast looking...not this thing!

Finally it was our turn to get in our car and test it out and guess what? Brandon hated it! I knew he wouldn't like it, but he really hated it. The only part he liked was when you go outside, the rest of it he thought was stupid, and honestly, I kind of agree. I just don't like the refurb as much as the old version, there was nothing wrong with it! Yeah it could have been a bit more modern but it just needed a little update, not a complete overhaul!

Oh well. Now that we had Test Track out of the way, we were ready for dinner. I wanted Fish and Chips, so we went over to England. We were going to go to the little quick service place and eat by the water, but Brandon wanted to get a beer in the Rose and Crown pub first, so we went in, and there was an empty table! So we sat down and decided to just get food there instead!

I decided to live a little and get a beer too, even though I hardly ever get beer in Disney, but you know, it's a pub, you kind of have to!

Brandon loves the Scotch Eggs from Rose and Crown so he ordered one for an appetizer and we decided to split the fish and chips since they're a huge portion. They brought his Scotch Egg out right away, which he devoured, and then we had to wait a while until we got our fish and chips, which was fine. It's such a fun atmosphere in Rose and Crown that you can just sit there and drink and be perfectly content!

When they finally did bring out our fish and chips, the server brought Brandon another Scotch Egg. He told the guy that he already had one and he said "oh well, you can have this one too" so he got a second one for free!

Our fish and chips were perfect (sorry, I forgot to take pictures here, except for the beer, of course!) and the beer was yummy! I love Rose and Crown, and it's so awesome that you can just walk in and sit at the bar and order anything off the restaurant menu!

When we finished, we didn't really have anything to do before my beloved Illuminations, so we just wandered around the World Showcase.

(I LOVE that picture, I know it's blurry but it's one of my favorites from this trip!)

Italy, which I always almost completely ignore!

We detoured in China for a little while, because we never spend any time in there! It's so pretty but we always walk right by it!

I had no idea they even had a store back there...and it's HUGE! It has such cool things too, seriously, when I win the lottery, I'm buying out the Japan and China stores in Epcot!

I had a little bit of a breakdown once we left the store...my feet were really bothering me on this trip, more than any other trip. Like yeah, after walking around Disney for a few days, my feet would start to hurt. But on this trip, they started hurting basically the second we got there. So I had to sit for a little while, and I think I might have even cried a little because I was so frustrated. I wasn't tired or anything, I wanted to keep going, but my heels hurt SO badly. It was just my heels. So I was actually googling why my heels would hurt, and Brandon was convinced that I have plantar fasciitis, but I'm not so sure. I honestly think it's from being overweight and wearing the wrong sneakers (I recently discovered that my Merrels, the sneakers I thought were SO great actually suck) so I'm trying really hard to fix that by my next trip! I'm looking for super comfy walking sneakers and I'm hoping to lose at least 50 pounds by September.

Once I felt like I could walk again, I noticed people were already sitting for Illuminations. It seemed really early, the pre-Illuminations music wasn't even playing, but whatever. I figured we should just get a spot and chill until it was time for Illuminations. We ended up between Mexico and right where the path to the bathrooms at the Odyssey building are. Not the best spot, but it was fine.

Finally, it was time for my Pre-Illuminations dance party music! I LOVE this music more than anything...I used to listen to it every day on my way to work, I used to listen to it when I was attempting to do the Couch to 5K, basically any time I needed to listen to music, this what I would go to.

But it was different. Sometime between February and this trip, they changed my Pre-Illuminations music! I was basically traumatized. Like I kind of got mad. The music they were playing was awful. It sounded like it belonged in the Magic Kingdom in Fronteirland. Like hoedown music. I was not happy. You can't just change things like that and not expect it to impact people's lives, Disney!!!

Brandon decided to go get a drink and he brought back some popcorn for me, which cheered me up a little! There's nothing better than Disney popcorn!

And then it was time for Illuminations!! I love Wishes at MK, I do. It might even be my favorite nighttime show at Disney. But there is something about Illuminations that I'm crazy about. The music is just perfection. It's so emotional, I don't think I've ever watched this show and not cried. Like I love Wishes because it's pure Disney, all of your favorite Disney songs, and it's all about dreams coming true, but Illuminations is different. I still feel like Illuminations has that same Disney theme about dreams coming true, but in such a different way. A more mature way, maybe!

This was my first time seeing the special Holiday tag at the end of Illuminations, and I was completely in love with it! When we were in Disney in December 2011, we skipped it to beat the crowds out of Epcot. We didn't do that tonight. We moved to the front, because a lot of people left and watched and it was beautiful. And the fireworks were crazy! So if you ever visit Epcot in December, make sure you stay for this during Illuminations!

Brandon's not a fan of trying to leave when everyone else is leaving the parks, so we hung out for a while by the Fountain of Nations. I love that area because it just smells so good, like Disney water so I had no complaints about waiting a little while to leave! I'll stay in Epcot as long as I can before they kick me out!

Finally it was ok to leave Epcot, so naturally, I had to stall. There simply no way I can just leave Epcot, it just doesn't happen.

I had to get the perfect picture of the lit up walkway

and I don't have a million other pictures of Spaceship Earth or anything, right?

Eventually, we made it back to Pop. I loved coming back to my cute little decorated window at night! If we end up staying at a Value resort in September, I'm going to have to decorate again with a Fall/Halloween theme I think!

We were really tired, it was a looong day, and we had another long day ahead of us tomorrow so we went to sleep pretty quickly! Although I was sad, because the next day was our last Disney day, I was also excited...tomorrow was the Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom and I couldn't wait!

Up next...our last Disney Day!

Ya know, I still haven't ridden on Test Track since it changed, so I don't know about the changes besides what I've read on here of course, but the outside part was always my favorite anyway. I feel like I won't really care. We'll see! Haha

Wait, is the music a permanent change? I haven't heard the pre-show music since 2012 but ugh, that would be sad.

I wonder what would happen if you just hid somewhere in Epcot after it closed. Would they notice? I'm thinking yes, hahah, but it's be funny. :lmao:

We don't like the new Test Track either. Actually, DD 11 doesn't even want to ride it on our next trip. She says they ruined it and she doesn't care if she ever rides it again. I also think they ruined it, but I would still ride for the outside part, as long as I didn't have to wait long. :(

I love your nighttime pictures! Seeing all the holiday decorations make me a little more excited for our upcoming December trip! :goodvibes

This is such a perfect picture! Love it!

Too bad you guys didn't love TT. I really liked the refurb. I just love how its all dark and day-glowy inside.

I think its great that you had an impromptu meal at the R&C. I really need to try the Scotch Egg. I've heard they are delish. I've never sat at the bar there and it's on my bucket list.

If your heels hurt than you may very well have plantar fasciitis. Do you feet hurt first thing in the morning and feel a little better as you stretch them out? I have bad plantar fasciitis and I remember one night (on a girls trip ) where I literally had to leave Epcot before EMH because my feet hurt that bad. Now I use inserts in ALL my shoes and get flip flops with an arch. It's made a huge difference.

Cute room decorations.

Great update! I'm with Brandon, I absolutely hate the changes they made to Test Track... I agree, a few updates would have been fine but if it's not broke... Don't fix it!

I had to look up Scotch egg! :rotfl: looks intriguing! I'm going to the UK in a couple weeks (my sister lives in England) and I might just have to try one! :lmao:

Aww, so sorry to hear about your heel pain! That's no fun at all, especially when you're at Disney ! :worried: I had major issues with plantar fasciitis last year, I think I had overdone it with my running or something? Who knows but it was absolutely horrendous, so Brandon may be on to something there I hate to say.

Love your pictures of exiting Epcot. And Disney water?! :cloud9: pure heaven!!!

Ugh, last days... But at least you had the Christmas party!!! :lovestruc looking forward to more! :)

I'm not a huge fan of the new test track either! I felt like the whole Crash Test thing was much better than this!

We did the Illuminations cruise in Decemeber so I don't remember if we heard the pre-Illuminations music. Maybe it was just changed for the holidays?

Very Pretty pictures!

I plan to lose weight before my October trip too. I've lost a little bit for my May trip but not as much as I would have liked!

I've bought my husband and I both really good shoes for our next trip so I am hoping our feet appreciate them!

Great update :)

I'm reluctant to try TT in October. Excited, but also from hearing how different it us makes me iffy on it LoL

Boo to change in the pre illuminations music :(

Glad you have figured out the shoes were not helping your heels. Hope you can find new ones that do! ( let me know too, when you figure it out!)

They changed the pre-IllumiNations music?!?! What?!:eek:

I'm like you, I used to listen to it all the time. Honestly, whenever I'm opening up my Disney music, it's my go-to first choice to play.

This news makes me very sad...

That holiday tag at the end of IllumiNations is the best. The first time I ever saw IllumiNations, it had that, so I almost expect during every showing.:rotfl2:

Sorry to hear that your heels were bothering you on that trip. Disney is all walking, so whenever you have foot pain, it can be such a bother. There's no getting around it. :sad2: Hopefully, in September, your feet will cooperate!:thumbsup2

I think a lot of people hate the new Test Track. I know I'm not a fan.

I'm so sad they changed the Illuminations preshow music. I literally just listened to that yesterday! That is terrible news!

Your pictures are beautiful and I'm glad to see someone who enjoys those darn fish and chips as much as DH and I do! :cheer2:

Seriously Jen, is there anything better than an Epcot monorail pic? It just begs to be photographed. As does the Christmas tree.

Hahaha, that made me laugh. You want a picture too? Brandon, "No". :rotfl2:

Give new Test Track some time. I bet after a few whirls you'll only dislike it rather than hate it. It is growing on me I have to admit.

Free booze? Nice!

While Wishes is my everything, I really do love Illuminations too. The part where the music slows and the BIG fireworks accompany it gets me ever time. And that holiday finale!!! Yowza!

Ah boo to last Disney day, but Christmas Party??? Not a bad way to end. The December 3 party was crawling with DISers too if I recall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter