MyDisneyExperience Website Completely Updated

I used the new MDE this morning to book our 60-day FPs. It went really smoothly and was very easy and intuitive to use. I do like to print a hard copy, and that part of it is changed. I did print my whole plan, but chose black and white and two-sided print to save on ink cartridges, because the whole thing was 9 pages long.

I saw on another thread that people were having problems booking FPs today. I did mine at about 8:00 am PST. I was kicking myself that I didn't get up at 4:00 in the morning to do them, but maybe the kinks were out of the system by the time I got to it. I did get all the FPs I wanted, at the times I wanted.

Logged in for the first time today in quite a while and since the chage. Check this out...Disney Tickets.PNG
I have not purchased tickets in almost 2 years because we were AP holders until this past July. No plans to go at all this year due to our newborn. Also the dates are weird. My wife has one assigned to her account as well.

Logged in for the first time today in quite a while and since the chage. Check this out...View attachment 355408
I have not purchased tickets in almost 2 years because we were AP holders until this past July. No plans to go at all this year due to our newborn. Also the dates are weird. My wife has one assigned to her account as well.

You're not the only one. One of those showed up for me too. However, when I look at it in the app it says 0 days remaining.

ticket.JPG

Just curious, did you attempt to add room requests to your check in? I attempted to at Pop but the dropdown box doesn't work. When I click it, it's empty. Pop's online check in room requests hasn't worked well for a while. Wondered if it's working for other resorts?

I was unable to make room requests thru MDE for Pop - when I called about 4wks (to request 70s) the CM told me that because I had already made that request over the phone that it wouldn't let me online (I didn't agree/disagree, just said oh ok). o_O

I really like the new look and features! Nothing crazy on my side. It's so much easier to navigate.

I was unable to make room requests thru MDE for Pop - when I called about 4wks (to request 70s) the CM told me that because I had already made that request over the phone that it wouldn't let me online (I didn't agree/disagree, just said oh ok). o_O
The things they make up. I swear I can't figure out where they come up some of the stuff they do

Online everything works fine. Not at all on the ap. When I put in my confirmation number I get the same error message others have reported: "Reservation Already Linked. This reservation is currently linked to (My Name) account. For assistance..."

I don't have 2 MDE accounts and this is very frustrating.

Yes, same situation for me.

I can't link a reservation i made in sept i keep getting this message
Your reservation cannot be located as entered. Please try again or call (407) 939-1947 or 0800 1690 749 (UK) for assistance. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

i am still having issues with MBs where it only shows customization for me for our 11/16 trip and not the other 2 family members. Since everything else is fine I did not want to call and mess anything up but I think I might have to.

Have been trying to make a payment for 3 days. Been busy & had no idea I was picking the day the MDE was changing. Last two days, got an error message after clicking "make a payment." Tonight the option to "make a payment" is gone! Can I assume that Disney sprinkled some pixie dust and payed my 3K ? :scratchin:laughing:

Well...it finally happened. All the nonsense everyone has been going through with MDE for the last few weeks, I've quietly sat back and watched my account stay happily intact. FP day is in 7 days. My AP's have been there, my hotel reservation and ADR's all fine.

Then the "update".

Well dang.

On the mild end, DH's avatar is gone. No biggie. But so are our AP's. So I'm going to wait a day or two and see if they sort it out, and then I'm going to call IT. FOR MY VACATION. Again....I'm going to have to call the company's IT FREAKING DEPARTMENT TO PLAN MY VACATION.

o_O

I haven't been able to check my plans all day. All I get is "Come back later. We are unable to access your plans at this time"

So tired of this - everything has disappeared with multiple accounts. Finally got everything sorted out, then bam, update broke everything again. Probably spent 5 hours with Disney World between Photopass pics disappearing, premier passes not linking correctly, etc. It's a mess. Luckily I made a PDF of everything as a backup. Highly advised bringing that paper.

The key here that is important to remember, your stuff isn't gone. It didn't disappear.
It's not visible but they haven't lost your AP or your room, or your ADR to the point where it doesn't exist. If you sit and hang tight they will get it straight.
Now, that doesn't help if you need to book a FP and their not recognizing a ticket or something, that would require a phone call vs. waiting it out.
But my word, if I tried to call Disney every time I got signed on and saw that my tickets/AP, etc are not showing, I'd be on the phone with them 24/7
If you can just wait, wait. Because they haven't lost your stuff, or your family. (even if you are like me and sometimes you'd wish they could lose your family, LOL)

At least you aren't dealing with the bank we use at work. They've had 2 different 36 hour periods in the past 30 days where their entire online banking system was out, which means I can't transmit any ACH or wires, which means no payroll. THAT is a problem. I used to think only Disney was struck with these problems but I'm seeing it more and more.

Desperately hoping we have some tech savy people on the boards !!! Can't get MDE to load my plans - only on my IPad - works on my IPod - I have tried logging in and out - cleared all cookies/cache- using Google chrome- plans start to load, but then stops and site keeps going back to the homepage - I've tried everything - anyone else have this problem and/or know a cure? TIA !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter