Mytho's and Child's Menu?

DW mouser

DIS Veteran
I'd love to eat here while we are at Universal/IOA, but I can't see our grandchildren eating these foods I've seen second cook mention. Is there a child's menu? Thanks!

Yes, there is a very good child's menu, in fact even I ordered from it!

My son and I are not big lunch eaters so I order from the child's menu as much as I can. I had the grilled chicken club sandwich and the chocolate milkshake. My son had the chicken strips or nuggets, I forget, and a banana milkshake. They were delicious!

It was a nice children's menu! My son had a pizza, not an ordinary one it was a thin crispy one I think it might have been grilled. (very yummy!) The server even went & got him a free Cat in the Hat balloon for some reason.

OH! MY 3 year old grandaughter would love that!! She has a cat in the hat T-Shirt. Maybe if she wears it when we go there she will for sure get one!!

Please whatever you do, do not miss Mythos. My kids absolutely loved their pizza. The crust is real thin and crusty. Just like us Easterners like their pizza. If we had not eaten their our last day, we would have wound up eating their every day. We adored it.

Leave room for dessert. Get chocoloate bannana gooey cake. (worth every calorie)

We'll try to get in then. We do not have ressie's but I thought since we are staying at HRH and through the week when it isn't so busy maybe we could get in. Thanks!

Originally posted by DW mouser
We'll try to get in then. We do not have ressie's but I thought since we are staying at HRH and through the week when it isn't so busy maybe we could get in. Thanks!

Just flash that little room key!! ;)

right now, the children's menu includes:

kid's size cheeseburger or hamburger with fries

grilled chicken breast w/ fries and corrn on the cob

cheese pizza.

All are served with a drink in a woody woodpecker cup they can keep.

However, there might be some great additions in store. Apparantly there is some concern universal as a whole doesn't offer enough for kids. Chef had some notes up on his office board with soem possible new items, inlcuidng a peanut butter, jelly and banana wrap w/ marshmallow fluff. Stay tuned.

My DD would love a peanutbutter, jelly and banana wrap.......I will stick to the choc banana cake......

Only 3 months from today

Patty

When we were there last spring, we ate at Mythos three lunches in a row. My DS had the barbeque chicken each time. Needless to say, it was great. We can't wait to go back this spring and do it all over again. By the way, DS is twelve and quite the picky eater! DD (15) had the chicken caesar salad twice and raved about it also. They also loved the smoothies.

BTW, my son reminded me that he had the pizza! It's just that at every other restaurant in the world he orders some fried chicken somethings... :rolleyes:

I remember that the portions are very nice, also. Not miniscule like some other places. On Memorial day we went back to IOA and had a meeting at Confisco's and REALLY wished we could go back to Mytho's! It's now our favorite place.

It will be my FIRST time to US, and IOA, we leave Tuesday. I am sooo excited. Where is Mythos?? Man, I read about this place constantly-- must be great!! So if someone could please tell me where it is, and what the prices are like in general, that would be great. Is it at US or IOA?? Thanks, I look forward to going there!!:pinkbounc :bounce:

Mytho's is located in Island's of Adventure. You can call them directly for reservations, or call the 1-800-UESCAPE number and they will connect you.

I don't know if this is the most updated menu but for an online version CLICK HERE

Mythos is directly across from Posidions Fury. And ask for nemisis for your waitress:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter