or
Ahi Tuna Tempura Sushi

SOUP OR SALAD( choice of one)
Baby Romaine Caesar with Tomato and Shaved Reggiano
or
Duet of Lobster and Corn Chowder with Crab Meat
and Cognac Drizzle

ENTREE' ( choice of one)

Beef Wellington with Potato Tart, Asparagus, Roasted Tomato, and a Truffle Demi Glace.

Tuna Tenderloin with Pad Thai Noodles, Fried Wonton, Pea Shoots, Grilled Shiitake Mushrooms, and Vegetable Spring Roll.

Lobster Thermidor with Lobster Risotto, Asparagas, and Roasted Pepper.

Pork Prime Rib with Vermont Cheddar Mash, Saute'ed Spinach, Tabasco Onion, and Natural Au Jus.

Coq Au Vin with Foie Gras, Potato Tart, and Haricot Vertes.

Ribeye Steak with a Mushroom Twice-Baked Potato, Gratin of Wild Mushrooms, and a Duo of White Truffle Emulsion and Cabernet Reduction Sauce.

DESSERT
The All American New Year's Eve Dessert Spectacular created by MYTHOS Award Winning Pastry Chef.

I have no idea what the dessert is actually going to be but those of you who have dined at MYTHOS know that the dessert will never allow the Entree' to be the part of the meal most mentioned.

This looks to be a great dining event. I am glad i have my ressies already

:smooth:

I guess that sounds like a nice menu...I think I'm just a little too simple and plain for it tho...<sigh>

There isn't much on there that I'd eat...well, the potato portion (except for the mushroom) and the beef...but the veggies frighten me, and I couldn't even HAVE an appetizer (guess I'm a potato skin, buffalo wing gal). I'm sure whatever the dessert is will make me feel bad about missing it, but otherwise, I guess...I'll just enjoy my time spent in the restroom with Robin and Spiday! :rolleyes:
I've never been one that people cited as having a champagne taste with a beer budget tho...I have a beer taste and a beer budget! :D

I know those who go will enjoy it (MIB!!!) - just too much class for me! :(

I've been having a hankering for their tortilla soup tho, let me tell ya!!! :D

Enjoy all who go, I'm sure the atmosphere and meal will be wonderful for those who go!!! (I'll be the one they shoo away cuz I have my face pressed up against the glass! LOL)
Karen

I'm not exactly sure what the desert itself is (it looks possibly like a fruit torte), but the plate design is nothing short of jaw dropping. There's a picture of ti up in the chef's office. It's a highly stylized American flag, that's the only way I can describe it. Simply amazing.

Oh, that truffle demi-it's awesome. Chef Mark boiled it down for three days!

I won't be in Orlando for New Year's Eve (I'm skiing in the French Alps, which is probably even more fun!), but if I was I would have liked to have gone to Mythos for a celebratory meal. Sadly there is virtually nothing on the menu suitable for vegetarians :( The only items that my girlfriend would be able to eat are one of the salads and the pudding! When we visited Mythos in the summer we had a wonderful meal, the best of our entire trip, so it is such a shame that the NYE menu isn't a little wider in its appeal.

Regards

Rob

Sorry, MIB, I'm on vacation right now; won't be returning till Christmas Eve. Saturday I'm going to WWF Smackdown, should be fun.

You didn't have to get me anything! I'm just a cook!

I hope the New Years menu will do well. I wish I could go so I could celebrate the event with my fiance, but a college student like myself is simply not able to pay that much for such a lovely meal! I guess I will see my honey after the clock strikes twelve, then one, then two..... and then we can celebrate!

Well SC, that may be...but I'll bet your talents are a BIG part of the reason MIB has made Mythos his favorite dining destination...as well as many others on this board! So give yourself some credit!!! A cook is, after all, a pretty darn important part of a restaurant!!! :jester:

But if you don't want his gift...I'll take it.... :D

Enjoy your vacation!!!

Karen

Originally posted by TheSecondCook
Sorry, MIB, I'm on vacation right now; won't be returning till Christmas Eve. Saturday I'm going to WWF Smackdown, should be fun.

are you kidding, it is you and Haggis chef, and Mark and Sue that make it the place i love to eat. :smooth:

Originally posted by MsDisney

Well SC, that may be...but I'll bet your talents are a BIG part of the reason MIB has made Mythos his favorite dining destination...as well as many others on this board! So give yourself some credit!!! A cook is, after all, a pretty darn important part of a restaurant!!! :jester:

But if you don't want his gift...I'll take it.... :D

Enjoy your vacation!!!

Karen

i have seen MsDiz and she will take it SC. MsDiz makes the women of the WWF look like cream puffs;)

Hey SecondCook,

I hope you are working Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues... A lot of the WWF guys will be at the theme parks (thats why Orlando is their last show before their week off).

Let me know if you end up cooking a steak for Stone Cold Steve Austin!

-Jon

OH, trust me, I've been expecting them in the parks since I found out this was the last taping of the year. Every time they come here, they flood the parks. Last year, The Rock and Undertaker came in. The year before that, Rocky came into Blondies and almost gave our cashier a heart attack, and Triple H was at Wimpys. That dude's huge!

i have seen MsDiz and she will take it SC. MsDiz makes the women of the WWF look like cream puffs

Um....thanks....I.....think.... :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

Actually...I'm the one who resembles a cream puff....but while my upper body may be Pooh-Like these days...my legs are still mostly muscle and I believe I could slap a figure four leg lock on someone if I HAD to...Come to think of it, there are a few other moves I could slap on someone...but I guess that would be for another board... :D

MsDisney...formerly known as MsCalves on the old Prodigy Disney BB's....:cool: I won't even TELL you my highschool nickname! LOL:D :D :D

Karen
(yup, I guess I'll be dragging the total gym out from under the bed after Christmas! :rolleyes: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter