Mythos Restaurant

ShuisFan584

<font color=red>Bowler & <font color=blue>Softball
Our Disney/Universal trip is coming up shortly and we've been making some lunch/dinner reservations. I was able to find menus for restaurants at Disney parks so we could decide which places would have the best selections for everyone in our family. I've been looking for sites with menus for Universal and IOA restaurants but I can't find any. I basically really only want a menu for Mythos since I've heard it's really good!

So does anyone know a site where I can find a menu for Mythos?

I did a search on thesecondcook (he post here) and it gave links ot the menus and up dates he has posted. The menu is suppose to change this month according to his post . the food there is wonderful and they can usually meet any special dietary request.

search

The one thing that isn't on a menu anywhere is their "Wrap of the Day" and "Pizza of the Day". During our recent trip Dh got the pizza and I got the wrap and they were both delicious and unusual. So, there are more choices than a regular menu.

Nan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter