Mytravels Explorers Hotel

Julekw

Earning My Ears
Hi! Has anyone stayed at this hotel? If so, can you give any info? I have a few specific questions if you can answer them:

1.. Are basic toiletries (shampoo, soap) provided?

2. Iron and ironing board?

3. Easy to get off and on the Disney shuttle?

We're staying there for $130 USD per night, for three of us. We have one of the rooms that accomodates 4 people.

I appreciate any info you can give me!

:)

Have not stayed at this hotel, but its' near neighbour the Holiday I so can only help with shuttle question.

The hotel is serviced by regular shuttle bus that visits Explorer, Kyriad, Holiday Inn and Movenpick.
You'll have no problems travelling from hotel to park. :)
Guests on the bus were positive about My Travel Explorer Hotel, but hopefully some one else from the board with experience will chip in ;)

Reid

I stayed there over New Years. The hotel is ok but not brilliant and the pool area was rather disappointing. We'd prefer to stay in one of the proper Disney hotels but Explorer's was fine for our needs, comfy beds and nice rooms.

We used the shuttle frequently to get to and from the parks and it was fine each time though it does get somewhat crowded at some times e.g when a park has just closed. We didn't use the airport shuttle but I saw it pull up a few times and it never looked crowded. The shuttles let you off right outside the entrance to the hotel.

There were plenty of toiletries provided in the room. Can't remember if there was an ironing board or not but there's no mention of one being provided in the brochure I have at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter