MYW with Dining Question

Enigma

Don't you just love the First Amendment?
I'm not sure if this belongs on the resorts or restaurant board so I'll post it here. According to what I've seen regarding the package, it's available until Oct. 4, 2005.

What If i'm there from 10-1 until 10-8? Will I lose anything for the 5th - 8th?
I know seasonal rates carry over if it changes (say from value to regular) during my stay.

I think nothing changes but I want to be sure. I'm a worrier :)

You are right, nothing changes since you started your trip on Oct. 1st.
I am also going to be there Oct 1-7 and have the free plan for my entire stay.

min75, is right nothing to worry about. You and some others will take pleasure in knowing that you will be receiving your free meals when lots of others will be paying more. :cool1: :cool1:

Min75 is right I will be going 10/1-10/9 and have the free dining for my entire stay. As long as you are arriving the day of experation (10/4) you will be fine. We usually book our trips the last day of value season and the rest of our trip is in reg. or peak but we get the value season price because we arrived the day value season ended. As long as one day falls in the window your okay. I hope I explained that right!

I believe it says that as long as you check in during that time, you get the free dining for the length of your stay. I'm still toying with the idea of changing my room-only ressie and park hoppers from Maple Leaf (not purchased yet) to the MYW w/free dining package. I'm waiting for DU to get back with me to see if it is the better way to go. If I'm figuring it correctly myself, it would mean an additional $400. Probably not a bad idea, but I'm afraid it would be too much trouble, i.e. keeping up with what we have used and what we have left, potential problems when trying to use the card, etc. Believe it or not, it also sounds like more food than we would need, too. We share alot of meals when we go to Disney (myself, DH, DS (13) and DD (10). I don't want to waste alot of food, and I also don't want to come back 10+ pounds heavier because it was there and I felt like I had to eat it. That probably sounds silly, but those are just some of my concerns.

lacy1101 said:
I believe it says that as long as you check in during that time, you get the free dining for the length of your stay. I'm still toying with the idea of changing my room-only ressie and park hoppers from Maple Leaf (not purchased yet) to the MYW w/free dining package. I'm waiting for DU to get back with me to see if it is the better way to go. If I'm figuring it correctly myself, it would mean an additional $400. Probably not a bad idea, but I'm afraid it would be too much trouble, i.e. keeping up with what we have used and what we have left, potential problems when trying to use the card, etc. Believe it or not, it also sounds like more food than we would need, too. We share alot of meals when we go to Disney (myself, DH, DS (13) and DD (10). I don't want to waste alot of food, and I also don't want to come back 10+ pounds heavier because it was there and I felt like I had to eat it. That probably sounds silly, but those are just some of my concerns.

You don't have to get everything that's included with the plan. Since the the plan is free, you're not wasting any money if say you skip a dessert.

If you don't use all of your snack credits during your trip, you could grab a few drinks before heading to the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter