Name a comedy That is not funny

I have too many to list. My husband's speciality is bad comedy, unfortunately. Here are some of the absolute worst:
  • The Big Lebowski
  • Get Him to the Greek
  • Superbad
  • Forgetting Sarah Marshall
  • How to Be Single
...I could probably go on all day.

I have too many to list. My husband's speciality is bad comedy, unfortunately. Here are some of the absolute worst:
  • The Big Lebowski
  • Get Him to the Greek
  • Superbad
  • How to Be Single
I loved Forgetting Sarah Marshall!

Blackish. It’s just horrid. I also can’t stand the main actor when he hosts the new to tell the truth game show. He is just not funny and the fact they have his even more horrid mother on the show makes it almost unwatchable. I love the premise of the show and have watched most every version since the 70’s, but this is just the worst.

Hands Down......Napoleon Dynamite!! So not funny!
Our entire family loves Napoleon Dynamite and I used to record it when it would come on. Then I spotted a DVD for sale and just bought it so we could watch it whenever we wanted. My teen DD would show it to her friends and convert them to fans. But we have a twisted sense of humor, which might explain our love for it AND Fargo.

I loved Forgetting Sarah Marshall!

I wanted to enjoy it, for my husband's sake, but it was so painful! I'm not a Jonah Hill fan at all, but he's the only one who was even moderately funny in that movie.

Blackish. It’s just horrid. I also can’t stand the main actor when he hosts the new to tell the truth game show. He is just not funny and the fact they have his even more horrid mother on the show makes it almost unwatchable. I love the premise of the show and have watched most every version since the 70’s, but this is just the worst.

So, I really, really like the concept behind this show and try often to watch it, but I think the acting is what gets me. Laurence Fishburne is good and I actually think Anthony Anderson is funny, but everyone else is...not good. They're just not funny enough, in my opinion.

• The Big Lebowski
  • Get Him to the Greek
  • Superbad
  • How to Be Single

I loved all of those...

So, I really, really like the concept behind this show and try often to watch it, but I think the acting is what gets me. Laurence Fishburne is good and I actually think Anthony Anderson is funny, but everyone else is...not good. They're just not funny enough, in my opinion.

Anthony Anderson is the one that makes it unwatchable for me. Then again, I pretty much hate him in everything he’s ever done, so that didn’t come as a surprise.

Seinfeld. Kramer has to be the most annoying, unfunny character ever created...closely followed by Jerry, George, and Elaine.
Borat.

Our entire family loves Napoleon Dynamite and I used to record it when it would come on. Then I spotted a DVD for sale and just bought it so we could watch it whenever we wanted. My teen DD would show it to her friends and convert them to fans. But we have a twisted sense of humor, which might explain our love for it AND Fargo.

Those are two of our family's favorite movies. We also love The Cable Guy (Jim Carrey)

Those are two of our family's favorite movies. We also love The Cable Guy (Jim Carrey)
Cable Guy and Bruce Almighty are the only Jim Carrey movies that I can stand. I wanted to walk out of Liar Liar but we were with another couple so that would have been rude.

Also they drove.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter