Name a feel-good movie to pass the time :)

I am so happy to see other people nominated The Hundred Foot Journey. I saw it in the theater and was happy to discover it on Netflix a couple of weeks ago. I also love That Thing You Do, New In Town, You've Got Mail, and The Princess Bride

Here are a few I haven't seen posted:

Eddie the Eagle

The World's Fastest Indian

Both are inspiring movies to remind you to never give up on your dreams.

I also liked Captain Courageous but its older and hard to find. Also while it has a great message and ending it is a bit sad.

• Shop Around The Corner (Jimmy Stewart)
  • You've Got Mail (remake of above, with Tom Hanks playing the Jimmy Stewart role)
  • On The Town (Gene Kelly, Frank Sinatra)
  • Singing In The Rain (Gene Kelly, Debbie Reynolds)
  • Goodfellas (just kidding, wrong list)

My good luck this thread popped back up today, because a feel good movie is going to be just what the doctor ordered tonight.

I don't think anyone mentioned The Best Man or The Best Man Holiday. I got sucked into both of those the same way you keep munching away after you reach for that first potato chip.

Last night I watched the remake of Overboard, Hot Tub Time Machine and Sisterhood of the travelling pants.... I was happy with all of them. I am counting down the days until my hubby is home from deployment so that is why I am binge watching tv!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter