Name a series to binge-watch...or two!

RIght now my daughter and I are binging old seasons of Rupauls Drag Race...might not be everybody’s cup of tea lol
I just bought season 1 and season 2 of Corner Gas (and actually thought of you, LOL) on DVD. I was listening to As It Happens and they were going on and on about Corner Gas and how great it was to the point that one person said that Canadian TV can be separated into pre-Corner Gas and post-Corner Gas. I had never heard of it! I'm looking forward to watching it :).

I am currently binge watching “Grace and Frankie”. I started it when it first came out but good sidetracked so have gone back to it. I recently finished “suits”. Santa Clarita Diet is next on my list. I watched the first season last year.

I like watching foreign series as well especially Spanish ones. I am half Spanish so it helps me keep the language up since I rarely speak it anymore. My favourites of those are Velvet, Morocco Love in Times of War, Cable Girls and Gran Hotel. I also recently watch Rita which is Danish which I really like. I also loved Offspring from Australia

Oh, and the Crown!

For mindless reality type cooking competitions which sometimes I need , “Nailed it” is corny but hilarious. I recently watch Zumbo Just Deserts as well.

The Crown
Outlander
Call the Midwife
The Handmaid's Tale
Black Mirror
RuPaul's Drag Race

Just started Altered Carbon and Electric Dreams and am enjoying both.

I think Life o Mars US version is on Netflix now.
Really great cast and only season, and really possible to guess outcome.
I didn't figure it out and I am still mad because they defiantly laid in a lot of hints.
Not sure if the conclusion is same as UK version.

I agree with most mentioned on this thread, puls the real popular ones that are always mentioned, people have a good pulse on the great ones , but if your looking for a series that is just fun , not great but when its over you will be sad that you will never see what these characters are doing again try Hart of Dixie and Royal Pains

I agree with most mentioned on this thread, puls the real popular ones that are always mentioned, people have a good pulse on the great ones , but if your looking for a series that is just fun , not great but when its over you will be sad that you will never see what these characters are doing again try Hart of Dixie and Royal Pains

Totally agree with Hart of Dixie, just a fun show. I should add Royal Pains to my list it has always looked fun and entertaining.

The Tudor's -
Game of Thrones... getting ready for next years final season...
All the Old School auction movies - Die Hard, Terminator, Death Wish, Dirty Harry, Raiders of the lost Arc,
Hunger Games
Star Wars
Star Trek
Iron man, Spider man, Batman, Thor, Guardians of the Galaxy, X-men, and all the other Marvel movies
Harry Potter
Transformers
Sex in the City
Law and Order - I love the ones with Lenny's... and when Elliott was on SVU
Blue Bloods
Frazier, Friends, Big Bang
Underworld
Fixer Upper
House Hunters International - my fav
Love it or List it

Orphan Black - the lead actress is phenomenal. She plays at least 8 different characters that are all clones and I swear you truly believe they are different people. Seasons 1 & 2 were riveting, Season 3 not quite so much but I have higher hopes for Seasons 4 & 5 when I get there.

I've also got a real soft-spot for period pieces so I recommend Reign and Mr. Selfridge very highly. Just starting Alias Grace - so far, so good!

Yes, Orphan Black is absolutely amazing! The lead actress is really incredibly and really makes each character a truly different person. Absolutely must binge watch!!!!

The Office (I can watch this show over and over again and still find it hilarious every time!)
Parks and Rec
Arrested Development
All of the Defender Series' on Netflix (Luke Cage and Jessica Jones have been my favs)
Homeland
The Affair
Lost
Mad Men
Sherlock
Gilmore Girls
Pretty Little Liars (I watched just because I was bored one day and got seriously hooked!)
Stranger Things
Breaking Bad
Sons of Anarchy

I'm sure there are many, many more that I could think of but those are the ones that immediately come to mind. And, there's something in there for pretty much any taste!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter