Name That Dog...Help

She is super cute. I think it's funny you've been calling her "Hey" for almost 2 months so in tribute I would stick with Hazel, Hayley, or even Hei Hei
I was going to suggest Hayley as well. I would think it would be less confusing for the dog. Mary Ann is cute though.

I was going to suggest Hayley as well. I would think it would be less confusing for the dog. Mary Ann is cute though.

I don't think she knows her name to be "Hey!" it's just what we've been calling her. She probably thinks it's actually Ginger at this point! :teeth: I keep trying on names with her to if anything feels natural so I've rattled off several. I don't know why I can't look at this dog and think "yeah, that's it."

My first thought was also Mary Ann :), but I once heard that it’s best to give a pet a name that ends in the long e sound, like Annie, Georgie, Frankie, etc. to get them to listen to commands better. We’ve had mixed results with that. Haha. I think your pup looks like a Winnie.
Thank you for fostering and rescuing. Rescues are the best.

Lucy
Marley
Molly
Meshia
Keshia
We always include some royalty in our dogs name as they are always registered. Example: If I chose Meshia it would be "Princess Meshia Rockefeller of (your cities name) or something around that line of thought. Just my $.02 lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter