Name That Dog...Help

I looked at the pic and immediately thought her name is Lucy.

Isn't that funny. I take care of dogs for a living, and many...I'd say most of their names suit them...or they grow into them. Every now and then I'll have a dog on my list that just doesn't match their name in my mind. Lucy and Ginger go together as well....like two older lady names. I love names for dogs that are people names....especially names that are older.

So many good suggestions. DH and I were bouncing them off her last night. Neither of us can come to an agreement! While he came up with MaryAnn earlier, it's going against his 3 syllable desire. She does kind of seem like a Trixie but he's not crazy of that name. I have so many great male dog names but the female ones are falling flat. It's also still possible someone could apply to adopt her but I think that's getting less and less likely. She's in competition with about 40 puppies coming in this weekend.

She reminds me of our lab who we had to say good bye to at the end of November. She was a rescue too, although quite a bit older when we adopted her. We named her Genevieve after the dog in the Madeleine children's books, but we usually just called her Gen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter