Name that Tune

vxman02

Earning My Ears
So I was watching some home video of our cruise trip of a couple of weeks ago, and when we were disembarking, there was a song that was playing that I really want to know the title of. So I have some lyrics:

"For that make believe, for that dream come true, for that wish of yonder star so true...

For the just..."

It goes something like that. It's a soft sort of song, female vocalist. Any memories of such a song? Anybody know something about it? Thanks!

Don't remember any songs being played upon disembarkation. Maybe it was drowned out by my sobbing. :(

Haha.
I know, I miss it too. But we're going again next year!!

Anyways, this song was played on Deck 9 as well, as part of the Disney area music playlist. It just happened to be on the speakers when we were disembarking from the Atrium.

Anybody?

The feeling when this was discussed last time is this is a cut that Disney made in-house for the cruise line. You won't find it anywhere on cd. They usually play it just before they drop the banner and open the gangway for disembarkation.

That must be the answer then. Thanks MarkRG. They've got to come out with the cd sometime though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter