Names on Reservation

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
I am getting ready to book a room for a friend. I've never made a reservation where someone's name they go by is different than their official name. This does not apply to the lead person, so can I use the name they go by, or must all the names be exactly as they appear on identification?

If they will be checking in separately from the "lead" guest, use the name that is on their ID.

Actually after thinking about this some more, the issue does apply to the lead person too. She goes by Lee Ann, Lee being her first and Ann being her middle. I put her first name as Lee Ann, because otherwise it would have only allowed me to put Lee A since it allows for only a middle initial. Should I change it?

Actually after thinking about this some more, the issue does apply to the lead person too. She goes by Lee Ann, Lee being her first and Ann being her middle. I put her first name as Lee Ann, because otherwise it would have only allowed me to put Lee A since it allows for only a middle initial. Should I change it?
No need. Especially with the advent of online checkin, Disney doesn't insist that photo ID match the name of the primary or any other guest. She'll be fine as Lee Ann on the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter