• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Napa Rose Menu

GrandBob

Grand events should not go unnoticed
I just booked Napa Rose for dinner in October via the Disneyland Dining page, without even looking at the menu. So now I've looked at the menu, and it just shows menu items with no prices. It almost looks like what you'd expect for a prix fixe menu, though no mention of that, or its price. Can anyone tell me what the current state of dining at Napa Rose is? Prix fixe, or regular off the menu? Prices of main courses and starters? It doesn't even show a dessert menu. I'm willing to pay for fine dining, but I'd like some clue about what I'm getting into.

Thanks!

Bob, aka GrandBob

It's expensive. Just know that up front.

Starters and appetizers range from $15-25 each. Entrees range from about $40-65. Desserts are $12-15 each. Glass of wine will run about $20 on average, a cocktail is around $20.

Dinner for 2, including a shared starter, 2 entrees, 2 Desserts, and a few cocktails plus tip will be around $250-300.

They do offer a prix fixe option but it often has different items vs what is on the a la carte menu. I recall it is around $100 per person for that option with an option to add wine pairings for like another $100.

The menu changes VERY frequently, especially the desserts. They use whatever is freshest and in season for all their dishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter