Naples/Napolini Pizza

CamColt

Does anyone know if it is the same pizza at both these places? We got a pizza to go at Napolini on our last trip and DS wants to get it again. We would like to try Naples as a sit down meal though.

Also, does Naples has a full bar?

Thanks for any info!

It is the same pizza, but a whole pizza will really cost you a fortune and the service is kind of slow. If you do go...request a table upstairs. The downstairs layout is packed and you sit very close to others. Upstairs is much nicer! I do believe they have a full bar.

We were dissapointed in our meal at Naples Restaurant earlier this year. It was expensive, the service was slow and food so-so. As far as a full bar, we had wine, I don't recall if they had hard liquor. We did see a lot of families with the parents enjoying a bottle of wine and the kids eating pizza....We have had the $5 special which consisted of a huge piece of pizza and a soda from the take out window and it was very good. Is that what you are referring to? I would recommend that again :flower:

Thanks for the info.

We actually got a full pizza to go and brought it back to our room. DH almost had a heart attack when he found out a cheeze pizza cost $30.00, LOL! But after eating it we agreed it was worth it. We all really enjoyed it....so much so, like I said, DS has it on his "must do" list. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter