Narcoossee and ADR questions

Betsyp

DIS Veteran
My ADRs start tonight, but I’m confused as I’ve read if you are staying on grounds for, say, 6 nights like I am, I could make ADRs at 60+6? I tested out making reservations for Jaleo and LTT, and nothing shows beyond April 29. Is that because I’m not arriving until April 30? Am I not going to be able to make reservations for my whole week, just one day at a time ? I didn’t have this issue in November, but then I don’t recall if I tried making ADRs before midnight

Also, any idea when Narcoossee‘s will begin taking reservations ? It’s opening April 1, so I’m surprised they haven’t already

Thanks !

60 days from Apr 30th is Mar 1st, so tomorrow is the day you can start making ADR's for all 6 days onsite. You won't need to make them each separate day, but your window doesn't open until tomorrow. And ADR's open at 6am, not midnight.

Narcoossee ADRs also open tomorrow morning (for the first time in advance of the restaurant reopening) at ~6 am eastern time. In practice, reports are that the online reservations may open some time between 5:45 and 6 am on any given day, so you might want to be prepared prior to the 6 am start. Because of the shorter booking window, it may be busy at the start. That sometimes causes problems for the Disney Dining IT operations, so stay calm and refresh your screen. I’m always prepared to switch between the MyDisneyExperience app on my phone and multiple web browsers on my computer because performance varies when demand is high.

Yes you can make 60 + 6. i Always book my furthest days out first for my hard to gets because less people have access to the 60+6

60 days from Apr 30th is Mar 1st, so tomorrow is the day you can start making ADR's for all 6 days onsite. You won't need to make them each separate day, but your window doesn't open until tomorrow. And ADR's open at 6am, not midnight.

Thank you! Good thing I have to get up at 6:30 for work, lol.

Narcoossee ADRs also open tomorrow morning (for the first time in advance of the restaurant reopening) at ~6 am eastern time. In practice, reports are that the online reservations may open some time between 5:45 and 6 am on any given day, so you might want to be prepared prior to the 6 am start. Because of the shorter booking window, it may be busy at the start. That sometimes causes problems for the Disney Dining IT operations, so stay calm and refresh your screen. I’m always prepared to switch between the MyDisneyExperience app on my phone and multiple web browsers on my computer because performance varies when demand is high.

I get up at 6:30 for work, so that’s about as close as I can get. This is the one I want the most - I’m going to think positive.

Thanks for the tips ! I’ll keep the site open on my Ipad, in addition to the app on my phone

Last edited:
Yes you can make 60 + 6. i Always book my furthest days out first for my hard to gets because less people have access to the 60+6
oh, good plan ! I hope to book all of them tomorrow....I’ll do Narcoossee‘s first

Thank You!

It’s 5:40 am - I tested reservations even a day before my trip, and it works. When I tried to book any restaurant for my actual days, I keep getting the message “please try again” ..it’s odd, I never had this issue in November

Yay, I got all my ADRs - and Narcoossee‘s for 6:45 on Friday May 5! I would have made it later, but I want to be sure I get out in time to do at least one or two rides at night. MK at night is so magical...it is anytime, but at night, even more so

I also bought the Mickey chocolate hat!

Last edited:
I'm glad I checked the the app this morning! I was able to get an ADR for Easter Sunday. :love:

I tried for the 25th of April and it’s already out 🥲🥲 I was too late and I hoped so much to get the reservation for my parent’s anniversary

I tried for the 25th of April and it’s already out 🥲🥲 I was too late and I hoped so much to get the reservation for my parent’s anniversary
I would keep checking and/or signing up for a dining alert service - there will, very likely, be cancellations as you get closer to your date. Also, play around with your numbers - I was looking for a reservation for 2 and nothing came up, I put in 3 and then had a choice of times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter