Narcoossee's - closed from September 17th until mid October

Finally. Yes, August 16 finally showed up and we locked it in. Looks like it was indeed the two-week window when they released the next bunch.

Just saying one more time that I'm so happy to have a res!! I'm solo so would prefer the bar, but at least now I know I am all set to pig out on some shrimp and grits!!! Congrats to all who snagged their res today!

I wonder why they insist on keeping this short booking window open before releasing the next short booking window. Odd. But enjoy! My favorite restaurant on property!

I got mine! What I found funny (not complaining, I'm just happy to be going), was I had set a notification on TP and got my reservations in moments after I got the text. I found there were only 2 times available on both days that I booked - either a 5:00 pm or an 8:00 pm. Nothing in between, on any day. Maybe they're holding those back for walk ups? Who knows, I'm past trying to figure out the mystery of the Narcoossees paradigm.

Any updates from anyone recently? Especially for people travelling in September?

My wife and I are going to be there mid-Sept and I was hoping reservations would open up but I'm seeing nothing all month.

Any updates from anyone recently? Especially for people travelling in September?

My wife and I are going to be there mid-Sept and I was hoping reservations would open up but I'm seeing nothing all month.
I'm still checking every day and so far nothing. I'm thinking maybe September opens up on the 1st?

My prediction is they will open the next batch of adrs for 9/5 forward soon, maybe early next week.

It’s the final piece in our planning, so I can’t wait to book it and be finished!

Had no problem booking a table today (8/18) for dinner on 8/22 for a party of 3 about 6 pm

Set a TP reservation finder for free. I did that for both of my Aug reservations, but times did go relatively quickly if you are specific about wanting fireworks dining etc. They were dropped at a random time of day as well, mid-morning for me (central time zone).

They did drop additional days. I got a TP Finder notification yesterday at 5pm that I could get a reservation for 9/7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter