Narcosee’s Reservations???

There's been a late reservation on the 20th but never anything after that. I gotta think it's something with the system. I've been up in the mornings planning dining for 10 days for my 21-30th Dec trip and Narcoossees is always nothing available. I can't imagine it's that popular since there's still reservations in November and earlier in December.

Something weird is going on.

Looking for Marathon weekend and nothing shows then either.....keep checking I guess

Looks like all the times just updated and populated. Get em while you can folks.
I'm only seeing through December 30th now (before it was only through the 20th). Anyone seeing anything after the 30th? I spoke with a wonderful rep this morning that didn't blow me off when I told her they were not loading and she went the extra mile for me and confirmed exactly that. I wonder if she put in a request, however, I'm looking for the first week of January and those still seem to not be loaded yet...UGH

I'm only seeing through December 30th now. Anyone seeing anything after? I spoke with a wonderful rep this morning that didn't blow me off when I told her they were not loading and she went the extra mile for me and confirmed exactly that. I wonder if she put in a request, however, I'm looking for the first week of January and those still seem to not be loaded yet...UGH
agree, nothing in January

Weird, it's like they just added a 10 day block. It's odd the only restaurant like this is Narcoossees.

Weird, it's like they just added a 10 day block. It's odd the only restaurant like this is Narcoossees.
No, I'm having issues with La Creperie. I know we can probably do walkup, but the kids loved it so much they want to have a sit down breakfast there and those aren't even showing up as blue in the dates, so there are others, but people are probably just thinking they are booked.

I had 3 CMs, one DVC, tell me I was crazy and that Narcoosee's was just booked and I tried to show him that you could search for a party of 2 on any other day and even a 9pm dinner shows up and he said I was wrong. Maybe the restaurants don't even know that blocks of dates aren't populating.

I'm telling you, I hung up with that CM who said she was going to make a note of it to Narcoosee's that there ws an issue and then 30 mins later your post popped up.

Coincidence?

Just checking that everyone is still not seeing availability for Dec 30th through January still right?

Glad to see this thread - I too am having no luck booking Narcoossee's for our trip in January. There is TONS of availability in November and December, but nothing in January. (I knew it couldn't be totally booked!)
Hopefully it gets updated soon.

Been checking everyday, still nothing from Dec30 forward.
Me too and it's starting to get a little annoying. At first it was fun to have one more little thing left to plan, but now I'm getting a teeny bit cranky. It is also useless calling in because the latest people I got are telling me it's just booked and since like ForceofWill, I have been checking every day since 10/31, I know I didn't miss something.

Me too and it's starting to get a little annoying. At first it was fun to have one more little thing left to plan, but now I'm getting a teeny bit cranky. It is also useless calling in because the latest people I got are telling me it's just booked and since like ForceofWill, I have been checking every day since 10/31, I know I didn't miss something.
It's crazy that we need to make sure we're on at 60 days, then deal with restaurants like this or FDP dates that don't open up or show no availability when we check..... Our job doesn't end!!!

Ressies just opened for December 30th and 31, January 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

EDIT: I guess I was late to the party...I didn't get notified of your posts...odd...I guess fate is not on my side for Narcoosee ressies. I did snag 1/1 but not really the day I wanted and a little earlier than I wanted.

Do you think we can eat lunch at 11 at Round Up Rodeo and Narcoosee's at 6pm? UGH... was hoping for Narcoosees on a day I didn't have a lunch....maybe the RRBBQ is early enough and if we don't like it we might not be eating that much...

Last edited:
Ressies just opened for December 30th and 31, January 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

EDIT: I guess I was late to the party...I didn't get notified of your posts...odd...I guess fate is not on my side for Narcoosee ressies. I did snag 1/1 but not really the day I wanted and a little earlier than I wanted.

Do you think we can eat lunch at 11 at Round Up Rodeo and Narcoosee's at 6pm? UGH... was hoping for Narcoosees on a day I didn't have a lunch....maybe the RRBBQ is early enough and if we don't like it we might not be eating that much...
Just my opinion but a big lunch like that would make me feel like eating a small dinner, not a great experience like Narcoosee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter