Narcosee’s Reservations???

Just my opinion but a big lunch like that would make me feel like eating a small dinner, not a great experience like Narcoosee
I know...please let me know if you see 1/4 open up....that's my day! No lunch....would be perfect!

Me 3! Just got 1/6 ressie! Who Hoo! I actually got every single reservation my little heart desired for this trip. This is the exact opposite of last year when I sat there at 6am and NOTHING worked. Now I'm truly excited for this trip and not at all cranky...

THANK YOU realgrumpy!

still would like to tweak a few things for our trip but I know they will pop up when we get real close...
FDP for sure

Me 3! Just got 1/6 ressie! Who Hoo! I actually got every single reservation my little heart desired for this trip. This is the exact opposite of last year when I sat there at 6am and NOTHING worked. Now I'm truly excited for this trip and not at all cranky...

THANK YOU realgrumpy!
You're welcome!!!!!

I was thinking of doing a Filet once during our Christmas trip. I was also interested in Narcoosee's but all I'm seeing is Surf and Turf. I don't want the lobster tail. Would it be possible to order the Filet by itself or maybe a substitution of Scallops instead of the tail? I'm just wondering how flexible they are.

I was thinking of doing a Filet once during our Christmas trip. I was also interested in Narcoosee's but all I'm seeing is Surf and Turf. I don't want the lobster tail. Would it be possible to order the Filet by itself or maybe a substitution of Scallops instead of the tail? I'm just wondering how flexible they are.
Can you share with someone? Back in the day the menu was more diverse and the lobster was separate if I recall.

I'm drooling over the scallops and gnocchi. They do the seafood really well there. Honestly, they do everything really well there.

Can you share with someone? Back in the day the menu was more diverse and the lobster was separate if I recall.

I'm drooling over the scallops and gnocchi. They do the seafood really well there. Honestly, they do everything really well there.
Nah, DH wouldn't be interested in the lobster tail. I'll just have to find out once I get there as I haven't had Filet in like, ages. I also would have to tear myself away from that Redfish dish. 😋

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter