• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Narrator voice in Happily Ever After?

jcarwash

DIS Veteran
Does anyone recognize the narrator voice from the opening and closing of the new MK fireworks show? I am trying to figure out if that is a famous actor's voice, not sure though.

I believe it is William Daniels - who played Mr Feeny in Boy Meets World and was the voice of KITT in Knight Rider

It sounded like Jeremy Irons to me but I don't know if that's who it actually was.

My guess was Mr. Feeny, too. But apparently, it's Tom Kane who was the voice of Yoda in Clone Wars, he recorded it when he was in Florida for Star Wars Celebration.

My guess was Mr. Feeny, too. But apparently, it's Tom Kane who was the voice of Yoda in Clone Wars, he recorded it when he was in Florida for Star Wars Celebration.

Tom Kane has quite the range of voices and so this makes sense they used him here. Any of the talented voice actors like Kane, Corey Burton mentioned above, Jim Cummings who introduces IllumiNations, can do all kinds of things. I read Kane is the current announcer voice on the monorail and buses.

Last edited:
I also think they re-recorded a lot of the vocals instead of splicing it up. Tom Hulce's "Out There" is not the version from the movie. One of my favorite songs ever. The joy in his voice in the soundtrack version is just thrilling!

And Jordan Fisher is currently in Hamilton on Bway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter