NASCAR while sailing !!

ashley walker

Earning My Ears
My 2 children (8 and 11) and my husband and I watch NASCAR without fail every Sunday!! Can we see it onboard the MAGIC which we will be on June 14th for 7 wonderful relaxing days?? Let me know!!!!! Thank you!! :)

June 14th it would still be on Fox so the sad answer is no. We just taped it and watched it when we got back. You could ask at ESPN but I don't think they would switch the dish to get it since ESPS lost NASCAR to Fox and NBC.

Thank you, Mary, for that answer! It was sooo nice to hear so fast and I appreciate you taking the time to write!!! We will tape it... good idea!!! Its just that it would be soooo fun to watch it in the ESPN Bar at the top of the Magic!!!!!! Have a great evening !!!!!!!!!!!!! And thanks, again. Ashley.
:sunny:

Ashley - trust me once you get on that beautiful ship you will find so much else to occupy your time. Put in a tape at home and enjoy your cruise. Wish we were sailing tomorrow!

Welcome to the DIS boards.
Not sure about the ship, but the ESPN Club at the Boardwalk had the Nascar race on one TV last fall.
Enjoy your cruise!:D

Hi ashley walker.

My 2 children (8 and 11) and my husband and I watch NASCAR without fail every Sunday!! Can we see it onboard the MAGIC which we will be on June 14th for 7 wonderful relaxing days??

If not, bring along some of those miniature remote-control race cars (I believe TRU has them) and hold your own NASCAR race on the secret deck 7 verandah. Perhaps other Disers with similar interests will join you for a special Sunday meet...

P.S. - Please ask this same question again when you have about 100 posts "under your belt." I left out SO many responses...

Ashley, if you are on the Western cruise, you can catch the race in a Key West bar/rest. DH plans on doing this on our 10/11/03 cruise! GO MARK MARTIN!:cool:

And some people just don't understand.
When you are deep into the action and the points race is close, you just have to know! We were able to find out via cell when we made first port, but there is always the internet cafe for the up to the minute action.

I know the feeling.....my Sunday just isn't complete w/o a good race....will be on the 8/23 trip, therefore, missing out on the night race at Bristol, oh well, will just have to read about it and hope Big Orange finishes out front......Tony Stewart Rules NASCAR!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter