• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NASS to JFK- JetBlue advice

wdhinn89

DIS Veteran
There is only 1 non-stop flight on JetBlue (or Delta) per day from NASS-JFK. We are going Nov 9-Nov 13. When I first checked the flights we got a fair of $135 going but the return flight was $217 so I held off buying the return flight since we still had 6 months to go.

Over the last 6 weeks the price has gone up and down from $217 to $250, based on the above info, should I go ahead and purchase at $220 or wait and see a little longer?

I would purchase now. I haven't found much success with fares dropping significantly into and out of JFK once they have been available for decent amount of time.

I'm going to disagree with the pp. I usually wait until 2-3 months out before purchasing tickets. Now I do start checking as soon as I know my dates and if a good fare is there will purchase but if the fares are high I wait.

It may be worth it to wait for delta since their fare structure sometimes goes down last minute, but JetBlue's fare structure almost never goes down. Once the cheapest fares are gone, they're gone.

Delta and JetBlue fares are around the same price but we would have to pay for 2 pieces of luggage through Delta so we are going to stick with JetBlue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter