Nassau Excursion Advice

mom jenny

Earning My Ears
HELP! We have two dd's (ages 5 and almost 3 on the trip) and wanted some advice on which excursion would be best. I liked the Blue Lagoon Beach idea, also I really would like the Dolphin Encounter. Do you know how old the child would need to be to participate in this? My 3 yo would not care for it, but my 5 year old wants to see dolphins! She can swim really well, and she is pretty tall, so I don't think the water would be too deep for her. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!! :)

Sorry, I can't help you on the two that you mentioned, but I can tell you they probably wouldn't like the Atlantis tour. It's pretty structured, and in the heat most of the time. The aquarium and "The Dig" is OK (our 18/13/11 yo kids thought it was so-so) but it comes at the very end of the tour, and by that time, your kids will be begging to go back to the ship. I saw several kids that were tugging on momma's shirt saying "Can we go back?"

By the way, if you want to see dolphins, you might want to try this. When you exit the Cape Canaveral pier, go to the front of the ship and look just off the front bow (we were on the right front). We saw at least 20 dolphins swimming around in groups. We also saw three or four huge sea turtles.

Good luck!

Hi, just got off of the Wonder. According to my excursion book, it says for ages 3 and up. If you want to do this, scheduled it early(60 days out with disney) because it will fill up quickly.

We did the Blue Lagoon 2 years ago and it was very nice. It is a long day, you leave around 9 and I believe the earliest trip back was at 2:00. We snorkled and went swimming and ate there. The food is ok, but I suggest bringing you own drinks. The punch was awful. Hopefully, it was just a bad batch.

Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter