• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

National car hire WDW

ColinA

The Castle at the End of Main Street.
DVC Silver
If we rent a car through National from the WDW Car Care centre which resorts do they pickup from. We will be staying at The Boardwalk.

Normally I would book through WDW Dolphin office and pickup there but I understand this office is now closed.

When are you going @ColinA?
We have booked to leave 12th December and stay 4 weeks provided the US opens up to us which is supposed to happen on May 11. We have booked DVC and flex fares which we can cancel if it does not happen.

We'll be there from 4 Dec to 14 Dec, so leaving a couple of days after you arrive :) I hope you get to go!

We have booked to leave 12th December and stay 4 weeks provided the US opens up to us which is supposed to happen on May 11. We have booked DVC and flex fares which we can cancel if it does not happen.
The US is closed to some countries? Which ones?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter