National Rental Car at wdw car center?

mkymouse4ever

DIS Veteran
Anyone use this as a place to drop off or pick up a car? Is there transportation to or from this center? Many cars to pick from or not? Any info welcomed! Thanks, MKY

I dropped off a car there. I wanted to go to the MK, they took me to the Contemporary because they can't drop off in front only the Disney busses can. Took the monorail over, no problem. They will take you to your resort if you wish. there did seem to be alot of cars in the lot.

We dropped off a rental there last month. (01/07/02)
It was very handy.
There is a gas station right out front and they didn't over gouge on gas like they easily could.
There was a long line when we went inside. But all we had to do was drop off the key. I stopped an employee walking by and he showed us where to drop off the key and gave us a direct ride to MGM! And pronto!
Great service and we were very happy with the car. It had less than 4,000 miles on it.
Even with EA their prices weren't the cheapest. But National was the most convenient for us hands down.

We've both picked up and dropped off at the Car Care Center and I can confirm that they have a shuttle that will pick you up at your resort or drop you off at your resort.

This location does not have Emerald Aisle or Emerald Choice service so I don't think you can pick a specific car (unless you are a very good schmoozer :D ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter