NAUGHTY NOTHINGS -- New members welcome! (I want to start a really long thread....) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocd4disney

DIS Veteran
Good Morning Nothings!!

Congrats DMM:dance3:

Wow Judi.....you were up really late last night!

Um...that's all I can think of right now. ;)

OK Folks!! Rise and shine.. *picture Mushu ringing the gong..let's go. Look alive people* :banana:
I cannot be the only heathen ;) out there that doesn't attend church on Sunday morning..
:bored:

Yeah I will be around for a little while im going to the barn to visit my horses in a little while. What are you up to today?

Sarah

I am going to upload a couple new pictures of them. I will post them. Sorry if everyone is sick of see them. I just love them so much.

Sarah

I don't have any real plans. Mostly, I will be playing with the kids. And of course all the normal stay at home mom and housewife stuff like cooking and washing dishes. I never can quite escape those things. I have to say I am a much better mom than I am a housewife, mostly because I enjoy the kids and don't enjoy housework.

How are the horses doing? Do you get to see them everyday? I saw the picture and they are precious.

Here they are!

SweetCarmelandTrinity057.jpg

SweetCarmelandTrinity058.jpg

SweetCarmelandTrinity063.jpg

Sarah

Morning ya'll!

According to the dreaded scale this morning I am officially 7 pounds lighter! Now I HOPE tomorrow morning it says the same thing and doesn't go back up again!

Let's see my news for the day......

We went furniture shopping AGAIN yesterday and bought furniture AGAIN. Let's hope it's delivered correctly next time. Only problem is it's going to take 8 weeks because it's a custom order. Crikey.

Also, we had a SNAKE on our ROOF this morning! That's not a good way to start the day! But it's a great way to get your adrenaline pumping! Dh got up on the roof, knocked the snake off with a broom and I chopped it up with the shovel. Oh what fun.

These are my kiddies.
IMG_3458-1.jpg
IMG_3468-1.jpg

We were at a hula themed party at the park. We put ds in a grass skirt and tried to teach him to hula. :lmao: DH was not very amused.:rolleyes1 DD is 9 and is almost as tall as me. She will be grown before I know it:sad1: I want them to stay little forever.

I don't have any real plans. Mostly, I will be playing with the kids. And of course all the normal stay at home mom and housewife stuff like cooking and washing dishes. I never can quite escape those things. I have to say I am a much better mom than I am a housewife, mostly because I enjoy the kids and don't enjoy housework.

How are the horses doing? Do you get to see them everyday? I saw the picture and they are precious.

Sounds like fun. My little is sister is 15 years younger than me. So I get to do all the fun kids stuff with her. Have you done build a bear with your kids. It is so much fun.

My horses are doing really well. My baby is getting so big which Im sure you understand. No I dont get to see them everyday, I wish I did, but I have to pay for them.

Sarah

:scared1: a snake!! What kind? I don't like snakes.....well who does?:confused3

Congrats on the 7 pounds. I am having a very hard time keeping track of what I am eating. I don't know what I did with my willpower. :sad2:

Sarah...the horses are so beautiful and the little one looks so cute:)

These are my kiddies.
IMG_3458-1.jpg
IMG_3468-1.jpg

We were at a hula themed party at the park. We put ds in a grass skirt and tried to teach him to hula. :lmao: DH was not very amused.:rolleyes1 DD is 9 and is almost as tall as me. She will be grown before I know it:sad1: I want them to stay little forever.

Oh they are so cute. Kids are so much fun. You are so lucky you get to stay home with them.

Sarah

Morning ya'll!

According to the dreaded scale this morning I am officially 7 pounds lighter! Now I HOPE tomorrow morning it says the same thing and doesn't go back up again!

We went furniture shopping AGAIN yesterday and bought furniture AGAIN. Let's hope it's delivered correctly next time. Only problem is it's going to take 8 weeks because it's a custom order. Crikey.

Also, we had a SNAKE on our ROOF this morning! That's not a good way to start the day! But it's a great way to get your adrenaline pumping! Dh got up on the roof, knocked the snake off with a broom and I chopped it up with the shovel. Oh what fun.

Congrats on the 7 pounds. Sorry the about the snake, but sounds like it is gone for good now.

Sarah

:scared1: a snake!! What kind? I don't like snakes.....well who does?:confused3

Congrats on the 7 pounds. I am having a very hard time keeping track of what I am eating. I don't know what I did with my willpower. :sad2:

Sarah...the horses are so beautiful and the little one looks so cute:)

Thanks that my Carmie.

Sarah

Morning ya'll!

How did you happen to see a snake on your roof? We have a little trailer for behind the riding lawn mower and there was a garter snake all wrapped up in the tire. I'm glad I didn't find it first. I know snakes are good for eating bugs and mice, but if I see them they are oughta here! Once my sister saw a snake head coming out of her lattice so she grabbed her hedge trimmers, told her kids to stay back and she chopped it in half. Her middle son then told her "it's a rubber snake mom". My dad's whole family are afraid of snakes. I have so many funny snake stories.

Oh they are so cute. Kids are so much fun. You are so lucky you get to stay home with them.

Sarah

Thank you. I am so glad I get to stay home with them, especially now that they are little. I have struggled a little with the I want a career, I want to stay home thing. I think I am going to go back to school next year. DS will be 4 and can go to preschool. I look forward to getting out a little bit and I enjoy school. Although when I think how old I will be when I finish:scared1: ...well...I try not to think about that:lmao:

OCD, your kids are so cute. I personally love the hula skirt! You can only do that for so long!

Sarah, I never get tired of seeing pics of your horses. I miss mine horribly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter