Navi - Boat Bumping?

lorileahb

DIS Veteran
Do the boats in Navi River Journey bump as often as the other Disney boat rides?

I’ve been on 3-4 times and honestly don’t remember any bumping. If it’s something that would keep you from riding I’d definitely ask the cast member at the entrance. Not sure if they are on a track or have a mechanism to prevent bumps.

By bumping, do you mean at the end near disembarking? I find it less of an issue on Navi than Pirates or Small World.

I’ve been on 3-4 times and honestly don’t remember any bumping. If it’s something that would keep you from riding I’d definitely ask the cast member at the entrance. Not sure if they are on a track or have a mechanism to prevent bumps.
Thanks. I rode it years ago, but can't remember either. We have someone that struggles with the bumping on Three Caballeros in Mexico that almost always happens.

Yes, the boats bump on Navi but in my experience, it isn't as jarring as on Pirates, Three Caballeros and IASW. They can bump along the ride and especially towards the end. I am one of those people who is very sensitive to boat bumping due to previous head/neck/back injuries.

Yes, the boats bump. Disney overloads the number of boats used for their boat rides in order to accommodate more guests. This results in a back up at the unload station. It is bad show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter