Na'vi River Journey animatronic

elmoandzoey

DIS Veteran
Okay, call me daft - we just got off NRJ and did they replace the animatronic at the end with a video screen? I could have sworn the animatronic was there last week and just now there was a video screen instead of the animatronic. We're baffled....

Okay, call me daft - we just got off NRJ and did they replace the animatronic at the end with a video screen? I could have sworn the animatronic was there last week and just now there was a video screen instead of the animatronic. We're baffled....
That's the "B" mode for when it's malfunctioning.

Too bad you were on it during a malfunction.
The animatronic is impressive.

Yeah, you got robbed.
Yeah IMHO it’s pretty embarrassing that Disney operates that ride in that condition. If I waited 30 minutes for that or used a FP and got that version, I’d be hacked. They should close it temporarily or somehow indicate its operating in a reduced state to allow people to make that choice.

That's the main thing I like about the attraction-it's remarkable. I also like the bioluminescence in the ride. On a side note, it may be my eyesight worsening, but there seemed to be less "glow" in Pandora at night when we were there last week. It was so dark I couldn't see well getting around. It was definitely less effect outside in the land as inside the ride.

I really don't understand why this ride gets the amount of hate that it does. Yeah, it's not exactly thrilling, but there's a lot of interesting things to look at. I imagine it would be a bit disappointing for the animatronic to be missing, but it's really a small part of the ride.

I really don't understand why this ride gets the amount of hate that it does. Yeah, it's not exactly thrilling, but there's a lot of interesting things to look at. I imagine it would be a bit disappointing for the animatronic to be missing, but it's really a small part of the ride.

Honestly, it's the standby line. It still garners an hour+ wait and it's really not worth that time. Couple that with absolutely 0 in terms of the queue being anything interesting to look at, and you have a ride that's pretty to look at and that's it. I enjoy it too but I wouldn't wait more than 10-15 minutes for it, if that long.

Honestly, it's the standby line. It still garners an hour+ wait and it's really not worth that time. Couple that with absolutely 0 in terms of the queue being anything interesting to look at, and you have a ride that's pretty to look at and that's it. I enjoy it too but I wouldn't wait more than 10-15 minutes for it, if that long.
Yeah, I agree about the wait, I wouldn't wait to long for this ride. I guess for those who do it causes some resentment!

I agree with this. We won't wait in a long line for this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter