Na'vi River Journey -or- Avatar Flight of Passage ?

I haven’t been on either yet, but watched both on YouTube. Fop looks exciting and Navi looks beautiful and relaxing. It seems like a lot of people think Navi is a waste of time, but I think me and my family will like it, even if it’s not thrilling. I would keep on refreshing and hoping for fp’s!

I haven’t been on either yet, but watched both on YouTube. Fop looks exciting and Navi looks beautiful and relaxing. It seems like a lot of people think Navi is a waste of time, but I think me and my family will like it, even if it’s not thrilling. I would keep on refreshing and hoping for fp’s!

My group had four little girls—Navi was great for us, and I would do it anytime I am at AK.

However, I am a ride chicken, and I am undecided about whether I will ever do FoP again. It was more intense than I enjoy and it got me feeling sick, but I may give it another try.

I feel the same way about Expedition Everest. I rode it once in 2009, and I’m glad I experienced it, but I’m not sure I want to do it again.

2 weeks out I think your chances are slim to none. If it is just for a couple people then you would have better luck than looking for a FP for a larger party. Having just made the decision myself go for FOP, but still look for Navi. FOP certainly seems like a much more thrilling ride, whereas the reviews for Navi are that the ride is a little lack luster. They actually had to cut the ride short due to budget reasons, so it should have been longer. You might find navi, but not FOP so grab what you can get and just keep looking.

I really liked the Navi River ride. The effects in there are super cool, and especially if you are unable to do Pandora at night, it's a good way to 'see' it during the daytime. FP's definitely come up from time to time if you are persistent. I refreshed a lot and tried throughout the day the week before Christmas and it was really crowded but I got 3 for FoP about 45 minutes before the ride time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter