Navigators

dishee

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the Navigator will be available before the cruise? When not on ship? Basically I’m worried that if I reserve a 9a tasting on day 2 and there’s something I don’t want to miss at the same time. Said 24hr cancellation.

No, the earliest you can get the onboard schedule is when waiting to board in the terminal, once your phone connects to the ship’s wifi.

Agree. We’re running into the same issue. I’m going to keep an eye out for screenshots of navigators from our same itinerary.

I did find our cruise date Facebook group and join. One person had posted navigator for the whole itinerary that she took in September. Look around because they are online, at least for some.

Agree. We’re running into the same issue. I’m going to keep an eye out for screenshots of navigators from our same itinerary.

From experience, do not expect the schedule to be exactly the same from one cruise to another. The onboard schedule is made up by the cruise director and his/her team every cruise based on the itinerary, availability of crew, etc. It often changes, even during the cruise. For example, if some CM’s have some mandatory training one day, they might cancel an activity instead of replacing that CM.

We used to not know about the changes, when we had only the paper Navigators, but the possibility to consult the entire schedule on the app allows to see the frequent changes. We go caught a few times planning to do an activity on a future day, only to see it disappear from the schedule during the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter