NBA Experience

I haven't heard or seen anything. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if it never reopened. After the initial interest, they were literally giving away tickets for people to go. A giant Dave & Busters or similar would do great there. Ya know, like a remodeled Disney Quest might have done... lol.

Hopefully it opens if it's on your bucket list.

Rarely saw it busy whenever we walked by.
Would not be surprised if it didn't reopen.

It’s official. Not reopening. You can Google it, don’t want to link to competing sites. It’s on Orlando Sentinel site behind a paywall.

It’s official. Not reopening. You can Google it, don’t want to link to competing sites. It’s on Orlando Sentinel site behind a paywall.
Not really a surprise. A whole lot of money sunk by someone.
Its a big space, I wonder what will be put in there instead?

It's too bad that it turned out the way it did - it seemed like it should have been much cooler than it actually was. Of course, I think that tying such a large space to jsut hte NBA was a mistake anyway. Hopefully they can repurpose the building into something cool.

Never understood whey this was there anyway. Won't be missed.
Agree. Pretty sure I predicted it here it wouldn't last more than a year or so. Extremely niche product, even more niche now after 2020, and was far too expensive. They tried couponing it and then lumped it in with + tickets.

It's too bad that it turned out the way it did - it seemed like it should have been much cooler than it actually was. Of course, I think that tying such a large space to jsut hte NBA was a mistake anyway. Hopefully they can repurpose the building into something cool.
NBA Experience could be a section of something else. No way it deserved an entire huge building.

The only reason the NBA Experience was built was because Bob Iger loves basketball. It was obvious from the day it opened that it wouldn't last very long. There's just not that big of a market for vacationers who want to spend $100 a person just to go shoot some hoops.

DQ was so much fun and mostly seemed full
This was a horrible idea!
Hopefully they return it back to a big arcade!!

I remember how I got beat up for suggesting that this was a one-and-done experience for almost anybody and a bad idea. I mean: beat up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter