NBA Predictions

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
They say the season doesn't really start to Christmas, close enough . 3 questions, who do you want to win ? who do you not want to win ? who do you think will win ?

I want Toronto to win, love there cray fans and there doing it the hard way

I dont want Boston or the Lakers to win

I think Golden St will win

As a Bulls fan:
1. Not the Bulls
2. The Bulls
3. Not the Bulls

Let's move on from this GarPax mess.

In seriousness, though, in the day and age of Rent a Champion, I guess I am rooting for the 76ers and Spurs because their teams at least are mostly built on development of their own talent or savvy trades.
I don't blame the Warriors for their success, but I agree that it is kind of boring to watch them win once they got Durant.
I'm split on the Celtics because their team is built based off of good moves...but it's the Celtics.
I really don't see LA going anywhere.

In seriousness, though, in the day and age of Rent a Champion, I guess I am rooting for the 76ers and Spurs because their teams at least are mostly built on development of their own talent or savvy trades.
I don't blame the Warriors for their success, but I agree that it is kind of boring to watch them win once they got Durant.
I'm split on the Celtics because their team is built based off of good moves...but it's the Celtics.
I really don't see LA going anywhere.

I agree with everything you just said, but would add the Chicago has a few nice young pieces to build around Markkanon, Carter Jr and Levine

I agree with everything you just said, but would add the Chicago has a few nice young pieces to build around Markkanon, Carter Jr and Levine

Yeah , and the player mutiny storylines are entertaining to follow at least. Better than a team trying and still failing or something along those lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter