• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NC I95 hotels?

buddy&wooz

Jersey Girl<br><font color=red>Helped the chicken
We're driving from NJ in June and plan to stay in either Rocky Mount or Fayetteville NC along the way. Any hotel recommendations? Would like to stay close to I95, and keep the price reasonable. We belong to AAA.
Thanks!

We usually don't stop til we hit Florence SC....I know if you stop at the NC Welcome Center, they will have those hotels books and you can call ahead to make a reservation. There are normally pretty decent coupons in those books as well! Wish I could help more!

Colleen

PS Have you ever checked out that I-95 website? They give listing of what is at each exit and rest stop as well as links to check out the local gas prices!

I used to live in Rocky Mount, right off the I95 - Rocky Mount exit there are a number of Hotels- Marriot Courtyard, a Residence Inn, a Holiday Inn and a Hampton Inn.

Can anyone provide a link to the I 95 web site? Will be driving down from NY and need something SAFE and clean!

Thanks!

Here's the link:
http://www.usastar.com/i95/homepage.htm
It has a lot of useful info. If you'd like a "hard" guide book to all of I 95, or just one you can download to your computer and print out what you need, there are links for that as well.

Colleen

PS Anyone else miss those "Pedro says..." signs!!?:D

No more Pedro signs? I was counting on them to help the ride go faster for my kids :( . Oh well, they'll have to be happy with the dvd player :D .

Thanks for the information. I think I found a place. Could probably save more waiting till we get there but I've done the late night hotel search before... never again!

Thanks so much for the link! Looks like there's lots of VERY useful information there!!

The South of the Border signs are still all over the place, but "Pedro" is not on them anymore! I think you hit the first sign just south of Philly!! (no joke!!) :bounce:

Colleen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter