Nckname you have for rides

not a ride butwhen my youngest was 4 he called the bag check people outside Epcot the EpCops

now when we see security people in uniform at any disney park we call them epcops

its not a ride but once my dad called the grand floridian the grand flo and despite all the laughter, the name stuck!

My DH doesn't like the Teacups so he calls it The Twirl and Hurl.

POTC...Pie-Rats

The Barnstormer...Goofy.

Sorcerer's Mickey's Wizard Hat...the Big A** Hat.

SSE... the golf ball.

Universe of Energy...Ellen's Ride or Dinosaurs.(My son LOVED that ride and dinosaurs way before AK ever opened!)

The Imagination Pavilion...Figment.

World Showcase ...Liquors Around the Lake.

We still use WEDway and MGM. Call rides by the characters names, Pooh, Yetti, Ellen, Nemo etc. But my favorites courtesy of my niece and nephews when they were little: Buzz LIFE year, Pirates of the Carrot and the Bean, and the Big Silver Ball in Ed Koch.

not a ride butwhen my youngest was 4 he called the bag check people outside Epcot the EpCops

now when we see security people in uniform at any disney park we call them epcops
:rotfl: I love this!

Curiouser&curiouser! said:
Disney World is known as 'Mickey's Castle' in our house ever since my DS's first trip last year. The castle is what he remembers most and he thought it was Mickey's not Cinderella!

This is what my sons called the castle the first time they saw it too. So we still refer to it that way sometimes.

For me HS is still MGM, I had gone there 2 months after it opened. SSE is the Ball, the Seas with Nemo is still Living Seas. At MK we go on the Peoplemover and Great Goofini is still Barnstormer.

after eating i say to my friends lets go on the 'rockin puke" ot "tower of puke" or "mission puke" (orange)

It's not a ride but a character.....my 5 yr old calls Darth Vader "Dark Mater"....she loves Tow Mater on Cars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter