NCL wins lawsuit re: vaccination proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 reply in and the thread is already going off the rails. This is why we can't have nice things. :lmao:

Good for NCL as I believe any non-essential business should be able to run it how they please. Customers can take their business elsewhere if they don't like it.
1st reply nailed it!
And what about if/when they move onto “essential” businesses like grocery stores?

Too bad, but it seems to have made a difference based on this report.
"PARIS (AP) — More than 1 million people in France made vaccine appointments in less than a day, according to figures released Tuesday, after the president cranked up pressure on everyone to get vaccinated to save the summer vacation season and the French economy. "
https://apnews.com/article/europe-business-lifestyle-health-travel-1d10271c4f1617521892d49d83b773ad
You posted an article almost a month old. It's not current to what's happening there. Cafes are sitting empty due to Police raids, vax passes, and the fines associated with them if you don't have one. It's part of the reason why there's protests and rioting going on there.

You posted an article almost a month old. It's not current to what's happening there. Cafes are sitting empty due to Police raids, vax passes, and the fines associated with them if you don't have one. It's part of the reason why there's protests and rioting going on there.
Ok, my apologies. Didn't notice the date until I posted it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter