Need 4 rooms,can I and DH both get AP rates?

thumpersfriend

DIS Veteran
This has probably been answered many times, sorry. We will need 4 rooms next year at the Poly. I think you can only reserve 3 on 1 AP? If so, can I get my DH an AP and reserve an extra room or does he have to call to do it? What would the chances be to get AP rates on that many rooms? Has anyone reserved this many at once before? Thanks We will be going the beginning to mid May.

I have three reserved for this August. I think you can have three rooms, per AP holder. The CM I spoke with yesterday told me that as long as an AP holder was on the room ressie, it was OK. Ask the CM to call a supervisor for clarification about your situation if you run into a problem. I was told I clould not book a room for my parents unless an AP holder was staying in it with them. I had them put my daughters name on the ressie, who will stay with them. At first the CM told me that my daughter could not be the lead name on the ressie, and I did have to ask her to get a supervisor to clairify the situation. It all worked out in my favor, because of all the information I get here on the DIS!

:sunny:

I don't get it - please help me understand. If one AP can reserve up to 3 rooms - the AP holder cannot be staying in all 3 rooms at the same time... I'm hoping to get 3 rooms next year for an extended family gathering, so if someone could walk me through how I do this I would really appreciate it.

That's what I will be using all those rooms for too, an extended family trip. Guess you can reserve up to 3 rooms per pass.

Ask the CM for clairification. You really could speak to three different people and get three different answers. The CM I spoke with seemed to think that an AP holder had to be the lead name on the ressie (staying in the room)

I do not think this is correct. I just had her put my daughter in my parents room, so that there would be an AP holder in the room. It really did not matter for us, really either way. My daughter would likely have wnted to stay at least a night or two with them anyway.

Can anyone else provide some insight? Can each AP holder have three rooms booked?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter