Need a 2 room, pet friendly suite in the Orlando area.

DisFam95

DIS Veteran
Any recommendations? I've looked on some hotel finders and that's not a searchable amenity. We stayed in 1 years ago elsewhere in Florida but I don;t recall the chain. It had a kitchenette, living room and 2 bedrooms.

Thanks!

We recently stayed at Home2Suites in the Flamingo Crossing area and it was a great hotel. Definitely pet-friendly, but I'm not certain whether they have 2-room suites. We stayed in a suite with 2 queen (or double?) beds and a pull-out, and it had a kitchenette.

We recently stayed at Home2Suites in the Flamingo Crossing area and it was a great hotel. Definitely pet-friendly, but I'm not certain whether they have 2-room suites. We stayed in a suite with 2 queen (or double?) beds and a pull-out, and it had a kitchenette.
They do list 2 bedroom suites on their website. We have stayed in these by outlet mall, certainly had everything we needed and wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Homewood Suites also offer 2 bedroom units and say they are pet friendly. We like these as well.

Reactions: KSL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter