Need a Fairy Godmailer

sl_underwood

DIS Veteran
We will be leaving for Disney World at the end of March and I am hoping someone could send each of my dd's a post card before we leave. My younger dd would really love a card from a Star Wars character but I am not sure that would be easily attainable so her favorite Disney characters are Woody and Buzz from Toy Story and Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and Kiara from the Lion King 2. She is 9 years old and it would make her first trip to Disney extra special. My older daughter is 13 and I am not sure if she would like this or not but she loves Teen Disney stuff like the Cheetah Girls and Lizzie McGuire, she also likes the Disney Princesses and Tinkerbell. If someone doesnt mind sending them each one, I would greatly appreciate it. Also while we are on vacation we would be happy to send a few kids postcards.
Thanks
Lora

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter