Any suggestions?

We already have ADRs for:
Chef Mickey
LTT
Coral Reef
Le Cellier
WCC
Hoop-Dee-Doo

Since this will be our last night, we don't want to spend a lot of time in the restaurant.

I'd choose one of the buffets for a fast meal. You can eat at your own pace and won't have to wait for anything to be prepared.

I would say the Plaza Restaurant at the MK. If you just order sandwiches, they should be out in no time and they don't take too long to eat either :thumbsup2 Although if you really want to be quick, you might just want to go with a good CS place, like the food court at the Land.

The Plaza is probably the "fastest" but some folks have expressed concern about "spending" a TS credit for someplace that is typically so low-priced. (It wouldn't bother me, though, if that is what I really wanted.) Of course, that assumes you're at MK. At Epcot, your best bet would be Biergarten, and at D-MGM Studios, your best bet would be Hollywood and Vine, as formernyer suggested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter