• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need A Good Hotel For One Night

B

Big Dadda 2

We need a good hotel for one night. We should arrive in Florida late afternoon/evening and do not want to spend the money on a room at our resort for one night.

Can anyone recommend a good/cheap hotel? I really want it to be good, but we do not need any extras since we are only spending the night and heading to Disney in the morrning.

THANKS!!!!!

I went to that website and you can get $5 in bonus money. Right now, I'm trying to get a $10 room (plus $5 bonus money) for 2/7. I'm waiting for a reply now.

Good luck- Hope it works out well! We used Priceline in May for a week. Receivd the Courtyard Marriott in Fairfield Village. Could not beat the price for a really nice hotel!

Kristy

I didn't get a hotel for $10+$5 bonus money, but I got the Ramada Inn Resort Maingate at 5150 W. 192 for $15+$5 bonus. All I care that it is clean. I'm moving into the Portifino the next night! So I guess if the hotel is bad, that will make me appreciate PBH all the more. :)

We stayed at Hampton Inn Maingate West-wonderful property and we had a good AAA rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter