Need a Small Worlds Halloween Costume? (All pieces have been given out; please close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliceblue

DIS Veteran
I've been experimenting with some of the wearable items, and there's a few things I'd be happy to pass on to someone who wants them.

First is a squirrel head that requires Level 30 Artist status to wear. This would go quite nicely with either:

Level 50 Artist dragon wings (not very large but they do make you fly; they are reddish-brown so they kind of go with the fur color)

or

a Level 30 blue cape (It does not make you fly; it just waves behind you. But worn with the head, I think it gives sort of a "Rocky the Flying Squirrel" effect.) Note: the cape doesn't specify which XP path has to be Level 30, so you should be prepared that it may be all of them.

If you don't have a high enough level to use these items yet, it doesn't take too long to get by doing the player-created quests for whichever XP path you need.

I'd like to give the squirrel head plus a choice of one other item to the first person who posts here, then give the third item to whoever is next in line. (But if nobody else wants it, person #1 is welcome to the third item as well.)

Hope somebody can use these!
pumpkinani.gif

That's cool, I'll have to try those combinations ^^

(I don't want anything... I hardly log on, give it to someone else lol)

Omg I would so want it! That would be awesome! Right now I am freaking poor! LOL thanks!!!!

And that sounds pretty sweet!

Omg I would so want it! That would be awesome! Right now I am freaking poor! LOL thanks!!!!

And that sounds pretty sweet!
You've got it! Just let me know which item you want to go with the squirrel head; do you want the dragon wings or the cape? I can send them directly to your character in Small Worlds once I have your title.

You've got it! Just let me know which item you want to go with the squirrel head; do you want the dragon wings or the cape? I can send them directly to your character in Small Worlds once I have your title.

Oh so I get 2, both the head and another one of those two?????!! I thank you sooooooooooooooooo much! Hmmm... I would want the squirrel head and the cape I guess. I would want the wings but I am only level 35 artist. My user name is Emilyy Brown, with two y's on the emily.

THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN!

Oh so I get 2, both the head and another one of those two?????!! I thank you sooooooooooooooooo much! Hmmm... I would want the squirrel head and the cape I guess. I would want the wings but I am only level 35 artist. My user name is Emilyy Brown, with two y's on the emily.

THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN!
Items sent! Let me know that you got them ok.

I got them ok, but I sent you a message. I was wondering if I could actually trade back the cape for the wings, I am like sooo close to level 50, which I was like level 30 art when I asked for them! Thanks :)

I got them ok, but I sent you a message. I was wondering if I could actually trade back the cape for the wings, I am like sooo close to level 50, which I was like level 30 art when I asked for them! Thanks :)
No problem! I'm sending you the wings now.

You're right; it doesn't take long at all to get those XP for leveling up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter