Need A Tip On Passes

Crowsie

Earning My Ears
Help....the DD's are 8 and 5.
I'm trying to figure out the best way to keep their passes attached to them so the passes won't get lost, mangled or
spilled upon.

How do the passes attach, do they have elastic to put around your wrist or can you pin them on?

I was thinking about getting a couple of lanyards that hang around your neck that have a plastic sleeve attached to
them (you know the type...people use them for the work ID's) and slip the passes in there. Would that work?
Does anyone know the dimensions of the passes?

Thanks!
Crowsie

I assume you are talking about the park passes. The ones from the front desk if you are a resort guest are hard plastic, the size of a credit card. The paper ones from the Disney Store are a bit smaller than that.

Disney sells lanyards with a clear sleeve for just that purpose. We saw them in almost every shop when we were there last month.

MJ

1979 - Poly - Honeymoon - Poly rate was $65 per night!
1982 - Poly
1983 - Contemporary
1984 - Poly
1985 - Poly
1987 - Poly
1988 - Poly
1992 - 1st Disneyana Convention - Contemporary
1993 - 2nd Disneyana Convention - Disneyland Hotel
1993 - Port Orleans
1994 - Caribbean Beach
1995 - Dixie Landings
1996 - All Star Music
1997 - All Star Sports
1997 - Beach Club
1998 - Maiden Voyage of Disney Magic – Poly
1998 – New Year’s Eve – Beach Club – happy new year!!!!
1999 - 4 day Disney Magic - Beach Club
1999 - 3 day Disney Wonder - Swan
2000 - Coronado Springs
2001 – Disneyland Paris – Hotel New York
2001 – 7/7 – 7 Day Disney Magic Eastern – Beach Club
2003 7/19 – 7 Day Disney Magic Western – A long way off….but worth the wait!
plus a few others I can't remember!

You can use the lanyards, but there's no reason why your kids would have to carry their own passes. Since they're that young, they'll be with you all day, so they won't need their own passes to get Fastpasses.

Kerrmit: I thought "everyone" riding needs a fastpass. Why would the kids not use their tix for fastpass???
Im confused

curly:confused:

you are right, curlyjbs. Each person does need their park tickets to get a fastpass, but one of the adults in your party can hold onto all the park tickets. When you need to get a fastpass, that person can go to the fastpass machine and run all the tickets through. You don't need to show your ticket when you return for your fastpass time, just the fastpasses.

I am the ticket keeper in my family, and my "children" are 46 and almost 19. :D

I bought one of those plastic credit card holders at Claires for .33 or something like that, and I store them in that when they are not needed. keeps them "uncrumpled" and dry.

I always carried everyone's passes once we entered the park, even my DH's. I am afraid that one of them will lose them, and then all that money is down the drain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter