Need ADR near Contemporary on DDP

dphie28

Mouseketeer
I am trying to figure out where the group of us (7 in all) should eat before heading to our Pirates and Pals cruise. We are supposed to be at the Contemporary at 8:45. There are 3 kids in our group (ages 2, 6, 8) so we can't make it tooo late or we will have cranky kids. We have all our ADRs around 6 pm....so if we eat at that time, we can't be too far from the Contemporary in order to make it on time. Right now I have an ADR at the Plaza in MK at 6:25. Not sure I want to hike all the way into the park for dinner and back out again with our crew (the ILs are with us...and not so fast on their feet) We would have plenty of time I think (1 1/2 hrs to eat...then 45 min to get to the Contemporary). I also think that the Plaza isn't a good use of our DDP TS credit. The menu seems pretty inexpensive.

Do you have a better suggestion? Where would you eat? I checked Chef Mickey's but there's nothing until 8 pm...so that doesn'twork. :confused3 DH is not a fan of Ohana or that would be my choice.

Why not try the wave. DH and I, all three kids and even my in-laws really like it there. We've always had a good meal and good service. You wouldn't have to worry about getting back to the Contemporary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter