• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need advice for DL. Going tomorrow for a short time

rgf207

DIS Veteran
I have some business to do in L.A. I arrive at LAX tomorrow at 11:30am. I would like to go to DL tomorrow but dont know if I should. I know Disneyland is open till 8pm. I can probably get there by 2 or so. Is it worth it? I also have thursday until about 4pm.

What would you do. Also, what should I focus on?

I say go for it. :thumbsup2

It should be fairly quiet and un-crowded at DL during a September mid-week day, so between 2:00 - 8:00pm you should be able to ride everything that you want without even rushing around. That's an entire 6 hours of fun, fun, fun for you! Sounds good to me! :cool1:

I will be there tomorrow too. Are you worried about crowds? If you want, I could give you my cell phone number and you could call and ask about line waits.

Tink33 said:
I will be there tomorrow too. Are you worried about crowds? If you want, I could give you my cell phone number and you could call and ask about line waits.
Thank you so much for the offer. I decided to go ahead and go and I had a great time. The lines were non-existant and I had a great dinner at Cafe Orleans. I really loved the Indiana Jones ride, the new POTC and Space Mountain. The parade was great too.

Thats good to know you had a good time. It just shows that even if your on a tight schedual that Disneyland can create a good time for you. Also its nice to know the crowds are slowing down, for non existant ride lines for the off season. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter