Need Advice for room request BCV studio & 1bdrm

Cinderpals

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I will be in a BCV studio for two days and then moving to a 1 bdrm. Anyone have a suggestion for room request with a studio next to a 1 bdrm at the BCV? We like being close to the parking lot, quiet pool and near an elevator. I looked at the map, but can't decide on the rooms to request!
Thanks!

Cinderpals :goodvibes

It won't make any difference really if the studio is near the one bedroom since you will have to move completely out of one before you can get into the other.

Just ask for "room near the elevator, by the pool, close to the parking lot" Don't ask for a specific room because it may already be occupied when you get there.

Hi,

I'm back from my stay at the BCV studio and 1 bdrm. Thanks for the PMs with specific room numbers. I ended up requesting specific rooms for my studio to 1 bdrm stay, and they were available! My studio stay was near the bigger elevator. It was perfect for my daughter and I to be closer to the Marketplace and SAB pool. The 1 bdrm happened to be available next to the studio by the time that I needed to move into a larger unit. They were going to move my luggage right next door for me. I ended up choosing to stay in a 1 bdrm with a pool view, and closer to the parking lot and smaller elevator. Really, the deciding factor was getting the PMs with specific room stays. That really helped! Thank you** You know who you are:) I really appreciate the messages. We had a wonderful time! Can't wait to go back to BCV in the Spring :goodvibes

Hi....just wondering what room you were in...I would also like to be near the marketplace...thanks... :earsgirl: amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter