Need advice from a Platinum cruiser?

Princess Angela Rojas

Earning My Ears
Hello! My name is Angela. I'm a Disney Teen. I've been on so many Disney Cruises. If you ever need advice on anything, please ask. Also if your are a teen, or you have a child my age, and you're not sure how the entertainment is on the ship for teens, I happen to be an expert on that ;) Xo

Hey Princess Angela. We will be taking our first cruise with our two teen girls 15 and 16. What are your suggestions for teen activities with and without family?

Hello! I highly recommend the Teen club called "Vibe". It is where your girls can meet Teens from all around the world, play games, and go on adventures around the ship. When you board the ship, make sure you check out your navigator. That will have a list of all the cool activities your girls can experience. Some examples are, Genderwars, Ice Breakers, Homecoming, Teens in Gym, Pool Party, and many more. They can also go the the movie theater and watch lots of Disney Movies. That will also make an awesome family movie night.

Every night they will have live entertainment. The shows give you a taste of Broadway. They also have comedians, magicians, and many other acts come aboard to entertain the guest.

Also make sure your family doesn't miss out on the Photo ops, and characters.

I hope you guys have a magical time on your cruise! I know you all will have a fun and amazing time. If you ever have any more questions, please let me know.

Xo,
Angela<3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter