• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Advice lost item

dvcmember

Mouseketeer
We are at BWV. We arrived on Sunday at 10 am and were able to go right to a room.Luggage was brought right to room .I unpacked and put everything away., My daughter says she left her teddy bear on the sofa. When we returned it had "disappeared." I have heard on the dis of car chargers and such being taken by housekeeping just after check in not aware a new family had checked in. Any advice how to get the bear back. Barb

talked to someone at the front desk? Or called Mousekeeping?

Good luck!:)

:sunny:

The front desk and mousekeeping were of no help.Lost and found brought it up tp the room. Thanks for the help. Barb

I am glad you got your teddy bear back. I am certain that it was more important than our losses. :) Our luck with "lost and found" has been "1 for 3". We recovered a cap lost in MK, but when I lost my new DVC Member hat in the California Grill, they referred me to "Lost and Found". It never turned up. :( I should have checked on EBay. ;)

On our last trip in May, my DW left her sweater hanging in one of the restrooms at BW. It was gone when she returned less than 10 minutes later. Housekeeping had not seen it and they referred us immediately to "Lost and Found". Once again, no joy. :(

Oh I'm so happy they found her bear!!!!!! :sunny:
I would have been heartbroken if it were my DS or even ME! :blush:
At 32 yrs old, I STILL have my teddy bear from when I was 2!!
And he sleeps with DH & I every night and goes on every vacation w/ us!
LOL!! I know... I'm a little nuts...:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter